🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Justin Fields a bum. We needed dude to come out and have a monster game like 350/4 TD or some **** and boost his draft stock so someone could trade up into the top 5 to get him. And he came out and had a mediocre *** game.

Justin Fields a bum. We needed dude to come out and have a monster game like 350/4 TD or some **** and boost his draft stock so someone could trade up into the top 5 to get him. And he came out and had a mediocre *** game.

he’s not getting past atlanta

3 QBs will be in the top 4

Who’s the 3rd QB? Mormon Tebow or Sir Lance?

mormon

lance depends on workouts and team meetings where he goes top 20

lanxe doesn’t have the benefit of senior bowl practices like wentz did.. also think josh allen did senior bowl practices too

Devonta got injured tonight smh I still need the dolphins to take him at 3 tho

i mean if we talking tonight, taking waddle now worries me

smith was a freak thing and once it ain’t his legs, I’m gucci

i mean if we talking tonight, taking waddle now worries me

smith was a freak thing and once it ain’t his legs, I’m gucci
I saw on the subreddit people wanted Waddle before this game , idk why the hell would anyone draft him . Dude had yet to crack 900 yard for one season

Coworkers sold on Smith at 3 unless they decide to go OT

I’m cool with either one but Chase is the preference

Coworkers sold on Smith at 3 unless they decide to go OT

I’m cool with either one but Chase is the preference
Will be very interesting to see how the Watson to Miami rumors play out. If you trade Tua and the 3rd pick to Houston, how do you not pair Tua with Smith. Especially since they will most likely lose Fuller in the offseason.

Texans honestly in a great spot right now. They can get cheaper and get draft capital and most likely be semi competitive next year

Will be very interesting to see how the Watson to Miami rumors play out. If you trade Tua and the 3rd pick to Houston, how do you not pair Tua with Smith. Especially since they will most likely lose Fuller in the offseason.

Texans honestly in a great spot right now. They can get cheaper and get draft capital and most likely be semi competitive next year

if all you're doing is getting YOUR picks back, you're not in a great spot

granted they could get both of miami's 1st

but let's say miami keeps 18, miami might be in position to do that trade AND get waddle

if all you're doing is getting YOUR picks back, you're not in a great spot

granted they could get both of miami's 1st

but let's say miami keeps 18, miami might be in position to do that trade AND get waddle
Yeah assuming you got a clean slate and ignoring what the past regime did. Moving Watson, especially for what teams are offering, doesn’t sound insanely crazy. Having to build around him (again) will be next to impossible without the draft capital

Yeah assuming you got a clean slate and ignoring what the past regime did. Moving Watson, especially for what teams are offering, doesn’t sound insanely crazy. Having to build around him (again) will be next to impossible without the draft capital

i mean dude is 25.. granted it would be harder without the 3rd and 36th picks

but still, you could make other moves and you can be smart in the draft.. i mean we been wasting whole draft classes and still in a decent position because we've hit on couple picks to make the foundation.. and couple free agent moves/trades

Back
Top Bottom