🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

A competent OC is going to be able to get something out Miles, Goedert, Reagor and which ever WR we draft.

Actually have some young players at OL with Malaita and Driscoll.

We can be competitive in this **** division next year. Just need Wentz to be atleast back to his 2019 self

I wonder if Olave can slip to the 2nd round

smith and chase are locks

then there are guys who could run low 4.3s and sneak into the 1st like toney and moore

bateman could run a solid time and get in the 1st

Then there’s is Terrance marshall from LSU

cant see olave in the 1st

Yea Olave probably not going to have any crazy numbers at the combine either.

yup.. i Can’t see him doing enough to force his way into the 1st

and he’s not big.. like say Michael Pittman last year that went high 2nd

I mean at least this time he’d have his QB unlike Chipper lol

i mean one of the things I’d outline is ain’t going be all Oregon or pac 12

but I think dude just did work with whatever QB he could get and not necessarily that hurts or the other 2 were “his guys”

If Jets really considering trading down we gotta offer our first and a second. Smith could be an elite WR his first season

No idea why Riley would leave OU for us right now
Yea I kinda don’t get it either. Isn’t he a Dallas dude and tight with Jerry? I’ve also read some things regarding he and Howie’s relationship, some stating that Riley has been acting as a consultant when it comes to the draft. If that’s the case, Howie basically been grooming the team for Riley. Obviously this ain’t all facts but it is a confusing situation

No idea why Riley would leave OU for us right now

I mean we aren’t that bad.. there are bad things

but on offense, we’ll have a good oline.. plus miles, goedert, reags and hopefully chase or devonta

we also got a dline that can get pressure with just the front 4

just depends how that new coach views wentz and hurts

we might not be able to do much in offseason money wise, but we have draft capital and should be back to having money a year from now

Back
Top Bottom