🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Stafford in 2020: 4084 yards, 64% completion, 26 TD, 10 picks

Wentz in 2019: 4039 yards, 64% completion, 27 TD, 7 picks

I used Wentz's 2019 stats because that was his last full year and a year where he wasn't missing 75% of his O Line almost all season.

so you're saying Stafford was worth TWO first round picks, AND a third round pick, AND a starting caliber QB, but Carson "maybe" worth ONE third and a terrible QB? Stop it my dude. Go back to the Bears thread. Don't let Skip Bayless make you think one trash season makes someone's value almost 0

I'm not saying I wouldn't give up more . Obviously, I want to give up as little as possible. My guess is it'll be a 2nd, Foles, and like a future 4th or 5th. Wouldn't be shocked if yall get this or next years first , though. But it won't be a first and second or 2 firsts.

I'm not saying I wouldn't give up more . Obviously, I want to give up as little as possible. My guess is it'll be a 2nd, Foles, and like a future 4th or 5th. Wouldn't be shocked if yall get this or next years first , though. But it won't be a first and second or 2 firsts.

is there not a bears thread for you to discuss what the bears should or shouldn’t do?

cause you ain’t in here asking about the player

Ertz def gonna be in that package. Could also see us getting rid of a BG or Cox to unload some cap

I'll take Wentz over Howie everyday of the week. I'm not trying to go through a situation like the Texans where the GM makes a trash trade and the team is crap the following season before the GM is canned. I'd rather keep Wentz for another season than let Howie trade him for a 3rd, a 5th, and Nick Foles

Curious as to what the Texans call was like. I'm gonna assume it didn't involve them sending Watson to Philly bc if it did Eagles would've pulled the trigger 10 seconds into the call.

Curious as to what the Texans call was like. I'm gonna assume it didn't involve them sending Watson to Philly bc if it did Eagles would've pulled the trigger 10 seconds into the call.

wentz makes sense from a religious standpoint..

but yea zero clue what the convo would be beyond i guess us giving up wentz and a pick or something

Yeah I'll keep Wentz if it means Howie goes :pimp:

Wentz level of pettiness putting him back in my good graces
I mean we’ve seen time and time again that Howie is luries guy. Idk why any of y’all expect him to get the boot over anybody

I mean we’ve seen time and time again that Howie is luries guy. Idk why any of y’all expect him to get the boot over anybody

i will say this for howie, he unlike doug was willing to bring people in (joe douglas and john dorsey recently)

and i assume howie will get a shot to fix the mess, like doug would have too, but he is willing to move on.. cause dont forget howie got moved over when chip wanted it

but lurie usually gives you 2 years to mess up.. doug just was reluctant to bring in anyone and wanted to promote press

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom