🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This team and the fans obsession with Nick Foles is beyond my understanding. We can never truly rip the band aid off and start FRESH. Howie keeps finding ways to fixate on past glory with players who are washed up.

Foles comes here there’s gonna be distractions YET AGAIN. And none of it will be his fault cuz he’s a good quiet teammate. It‘ll all be media and fan driven non stop the second Hurts plays bad. And I don’t want Cohen either give me a defensive player

On Reddit , they’re already hyping Foles coming back with “ we should’ve kept Foles “
This is gonna be a learning lesson for them !! I’m waiting on it too , I already know the fans and the media will turn on Hurts soon as he has a bad game .

I still mess with Bienemy but this game also showed dude isn't a savant. Chiefs offense struggled almost all of last years Super Bowl then turned it on in the 4th quarter bc the Niners choked. And this year the offense struggled the entire game.

I still mess with Bienemy but this game also showed dude isn't a savant. Chiefs offense struggled almost all of last years Super Bowl then turned it on in the 4th quarter bc the Niners choked. And this year the offense struggled the entire game.

dude definitely deserves a job.. just wasn’t right for our job

3. From 2017 through 2019, Wentz started 40 games and had a passer rating below 74 only twice - at New Orleans in 2018 and at Atlanta in 2019. His passer rating for 2020 was 72.8. So he played the entire 2020 season at a level worse than he played in 38 of his 40 previous starts.

i ain’t for the swapping , we should bleed them dry get next year 1st round as well .
Would love love love that. But I just don’t think we’re in any position to be calling the shots.
On Reddit , they’re already hyping Foles coming back with “ we should’ve kept Foles “
This is gonna be a learning lesson for them !! I’m waiting on it too , I already know the fans and the media will turn on Hurts soon as he has a bad game .
Minus whale start Foles, let him stink and then have the team put out a statement like "Are We Done Now?"

I think Nick is a perfect backup QB. He has the demeanor and his playing ability lends to being a bottom half fringe starter to top level backup. It's just unfortunate he had to win a SB and this is the one city that he can't be the backup QB that he really is

Seeing how Mahomes looks tonight without 1 of his OL makes me really wonder why we're giving up on Wentz so fast when our OL was decimated this year
NAhhhhhhhhhhhh we're not gonna compare the Mahomes to Wentz situation. Completely different imo. O Line was decimated in the beginning but it really came around midway through the season. And Hurts was able to show some level of success behind that O Line. So nah, we not bailing Carson out so quickly like that. Especially when we about to trade him :lol:

NAhhhhhhhhhhhh we're not gonna compare the Mahomes to Wentz situation. Completely different imo. O Line was decimated in the beginning but it really came around midway through the season. And Hurts was able to show some level of success behind that O Line. So nah, we not bailing Carson out so quickly like that. Especially when we about to trade him :lol:
Hurts had zero success behind that line. Running around after a second isn’t success

Hurts had zero success behind that line. Running around after a second isn’t success
Zero is strong. He had pretty strong games against the Saints and Cards. He certainly had more success than Carson did. We not gonna play short term memory loss, I can pull receipts in this thread regarding Hurts :lol:

hurts was 17-30 with 1 passing TD vs saints for 167 passing yards lol Trash

rest came from the ground 18 rushes for 106 yards running because he had no choice but to run

cards ill give ya he played an good game passing with 3 TDs

Zero is strong. He had pretty strong games against the Saints and Cards. He certainly had more success than Carson did. We not gonna play short term memory loss, I can pull receipts in this thread regarding Hurts :lol:
He was buns. Man ain’t make not one progression behind that line

He was buns. Man ain’t make not one progression behind that line
Ehh youre not wrong :lol: again, I love Carson but have soured on him completely with how everything went down. Not saying Hurts is the savior but 100% confident he's good enough to try out for a year. But if Fields at #6 I'm STRONGLY considering him. 2022 QB class looking buns

Original point I was trying to make was I was seeing people on twitter trying to compare Mahomes and Carson and their bad O Lines. Yeah if Mahomes played with this O line all season, theyd probably still make the playoffs. Especially in this divison.

i mean i was super concerned how hurts would translate

I assumed how tua looked, is how hurts would look.. straight line fast guy with not a good enough arm, so trouble throwing outs

hurts at least looks like he belongs.. but needs to work on accuracy and decision making

but given how weak the 2022 QB class is and hurts might always have accuracy and decision making issues.. depending on what we get in trades.. I’d see what value hurts has, just cause I like a couple QBs better in this draft than dude (the top 4 guys: Lawrence, Wilson, fields and lance)

I'm not too kean on landing Wentz. He was actually worse than Trubisky last season, and Mitch is garbage and gets paid A LoT less. Having said that, if we can get him on the low....for like Foles and a 3rd rounder....ill do that in the heartbeat. Worst case scenario is that we do land Wentz, he sucks again, and Pace and Nagy are all gone for good......which could be best case scenario 🤔

1612803921500.jpeg

I'm not too kean on landing Wentz. He was actually worse than Trubisky last season, and Mitch is garbage and gets paid A LoT less. Having said that, if we can get him on the low....for like Foles and a 3rd rounder....ill do that in the heartbeat. Worst case scenario is that we do land Wentz, he sucks again, and Pace and Nagy are all gone for good......which could be best case scenario 🤔

Foles and a 3rd round ???

Man if you don’t leave this thread . I don’t think you have much to bargain . You guys are terrible when it comes to evaluating QB’s
EB42442F-8233-4929-A161-01BE41373FFE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom