🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

makes this even dumber when guys who could play snaps were available

as far as QB, best case if they draft a guy.. you get upside guy, hurts shows enough that we can get a 2nd in ‘22 draft and then 6th overall takes over in ‘22 season

the vid

Yep. Told y’all. Hurts was meant to be a gadget guy and insurance policy. That’s it. All this talk of how we won’t draft a QB at 6 is completely unfounded. Not saying it happens but id say 60% chance we do

Good lord that makes Howie look even worse lol. I'm not drafting ANY gadget guy with the draft capital of a 2nd round pick. It's disgusting to think back to the draft presser and how excited they were about how Hurts was "even there" for them in the 2nd. Could've had your starting safety locked in for the next decade instead.

If we being real, those 1st and 2nd round pics were really the nail in the coffin for Carson and the biggest what ifs. What if you take Jefferson and Chinn instead of Reag and Hurts? Carson has a reliable target to throw to and doesn't have the mental instability of having a 2nd round QB behind you. Plus you'd have an immediate playmaker on the backend who could do a lot of what Malcolm was doing. I don't know how you can have faith in Howie at this point

44 for Trump

number of states he won in 2020 would be ideal but we know Carson still trying to figure out that exact number due to voter fraud
It would be funny if Carson was actually racist but nah. He looks his black brothers and sistas

In the 2nd you had mims and fulton, both guys I thought would have been heavily considered at 21

plus they used the excuse of not trading up for ceedee and then purposely draft a back up

In the 2nd you had mims and fulton, both guys I thought would have been heavily considered at 21

plus they used the excuse of not trading up for ceedee and then purposely draft a back up
Chinn and Fulton smh. Chinn balled the **** out this year man

It would be funny if Carson was actually racist but nah. He looks his black brothers and sistas

yea wentz and doing the work he was doing in Haiti if he was racist

Haiti made a lot of people realize real quick how unrealistic continuing slave trade was

the world basically damned them for it.. but they played a huge role in the lives of all black people

Good lord that makes Howie look even worse lol. I'm not drafting ANY gadget guy with the draft capital of a 2nd round pick. It's disgusting to think back to the draft presser and how excited they were about how Hurts was "even there" for them in the 2nd. Could've had your starting safety locked in for the next decade instead.

If we being real, those 1st and 2nd round pics were really the nail in the coffin for Carson and the biggest what ifs. What if you take Jefferson and Chinn instead of Reag and Hurts? Carson has a reliable target to throw to and doesn't have the mental instability of having a 2nd round QB behind you. Plus you'd have an immediate playmaker on the backend who could do a lot of what Malcolm was doing. I don't know how you can have faith in Howie at this point
Unfortunately LB was never going to be prioritized under Schwartz. I’ll give credit where credit is due, he always had our defense playing above their expectations for the most part. But he’s stubborn and I’m glad to see him gone. Can’t wait to see a “new” defense that’s going to join modern football in prioritizing DBs and actually use capital to get a component franchise LB

Chinn and Fulton smh. Chinn balled the **** out this year man

even with drafting reagor.. we knew we had very injury prone starting WRs and alshon not likely to play for weeks and max with a year left on roster

hell we got desean insurance in goodwin

made too much sense to pull a lito/Sheldon again

even with drafting reagor.. we knew we had very injury prone starting WRs and alshon not likely to play for weeks and max with a year left on roster

hell we got desean insurance in goodwin

made too much sense to pull a lito/Sheldon again
The thing I’m most excited for is the completely new staff. I really wanna see us develop young players and I just don’t think that was going to be optimized under the previous regime. They were too loyal to the vets.

CB continues to scare me. We put all our eggs in slay without a true developmental piece at CB2. Slay maybe has 1.5 years of elite play left and that’s it. We need our next franchise CB. It’s too important of a position to not have been taking seriously until now

The thing I’m most excited for is the completely new staff. I really wanna see us develop young players and I just don’t think that was going to be optimized under the previous regime. They were too loyal to the vets.

CB continues to scare me. We put all our eggs in slay without a true developmental piece at CB2. Slay maybe has 1.5 years of elite play left and that’s it. We need our next franchise CB. It’s too important of a position to not have been taking seriously until now

thing is we have multiple coaches who have developed WRs and DBs

also colts have been good at picking guys beyond 1st rounders and rebuilding guys on cheaper side of free agency

like with schwartz, he has 1 year with a top 10 passing defense.. and only guy on doug’s staff who had a rep for devloping WRs was groh and I don’t think much of dude

857F0C49-DECD-4C9D-8A0F-07B440BD4ED6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom