🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

How would y'all feel if the team traded up for Kamoroah? We still need LB talent and probably won't have to give up a ton to move up. Give the 2nd and a future mid rounder.

How would y'all feel if the team traded up for Kamoroah? We still need LB talent and probably won't have to give up a ton to move up. Give the 2nd and a future mid rounder.
Zoom call just started, don’t think it’s happening. If he slips, Rousseau will be the pick at 37. And it would be an excellent pick

Team is sitting pretty at 5th pick of second round. A lot of talented guys in positions we need badly

:lol: just tried to fix it. Hopefully it works now. I love everything about this dude man. Copping his jersey immediately

61C8D18C-69E7-4C5E-B43B-167DA96061BD.png

Go best player available. Don’t “reach” for Asante Samuel if Barmore or JOK are there and you think are far better prospects. Plenty of options at 37, go best player available and I’m happy

I’m also interpreting that quote from Howie as them obviously accepting that the SB window is closed for now. The Reagor pick made sense positionally because we needed speed. But now we are in rebuild mode and just acquiring (hopefully) blue chip, best player talent. This freed up Howie to not overthink things.

tonight’s two picks will confirm my thinking

Back
Top Bottom