🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I wish they'd trade up. Like this years 3rd and future 5th for someone's mid 2nd rounder and grab one of the defensive guys. We almost never hit on guys picked 4th round + so idgaf losing a late pick

seemed obvious to go with jok, jenkins or moehrig

all could/should have roles right away
Not wrong. Jenkins was my choice for O line but I see the value from a versatility standpoint. Time will tell, this was 100% a Stoutland choice

He stays healthy it’s a home run. Gives you flexibility and options. Especially if we move on from Brooks

might not have been THE BPA but was certainly one of them

my thing, jenkins could be the upgrade to seumalo.. or we replace brooks

ane then he could be right tackle

seumalo moves to 6th lineman.. Since he’s versatile.. but I thought he’s never really had the power for guard, center that aint that huge a deal

that’s a lot of injuries dawg
D5D25A61-0F23-4ACD-8C50-0B59310B3EE4.jpeg

I don’t like drafting injured dudes man, especially lineman. Second round picks should be potential starters THIS season. Kelce still here so this was a development pick aka a waste for the immediate future

I don’t like drafting injured dudes man, especially lineman

exactly we ain’t the team that should be gambling on injured dudes especially olinemen

peters been injured for years.. lane has missed games.. brooks multiple season enders.. what’s his name that was supposed to start at left tackle last season

Need to go DB next regardless. Get my boy Aaron Robinson since we decided to get cute already and missed out on Richie Grant

Still standby the pick. I understand the argument that it was a reach completely but still like it. Versatility

Still standby the pick. I understand the argument that it was a reach completely but still like it. Versatility

I mean it ain’t a reach.. it’s just given our history with injuries and especially injuries along the oline, maybe we weren’t the team to pull this

especially when jenkins was there

dude goes in the 1st easily, but he’s still recovering from his most recent injury

Back
Top Bottom