🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Well there's our CB2

Just happens to be a CB wearing #2.
mjgrin.png

After sleeping on it I’m not as mad at the picks. Still think we could’ve used those resources somewhere else but atleast Dickerson is from a proven school and that DT is an athletic freak.

Thas a worlds away from previous drafts where we was taking Pac 12 dudes with bad athletic profiles

After sleeping on it I’m not as mad at the picks. Still think we could’ve used those resources somewhere else but atleast Dickerson is from a proven school and that DT is an athletic freak.

Thas a worlds away from previous drafts where we was taking Pac 12 dudes with bad athletic profiles
I turned the draft off after the 1st round , I knew the disappointment would be rolling in & sooner or later people on this board will start telling themselves why the remaining picks make sense lol .

that OL was a terrible pick , kid hasn’t had an injury since idk when. And we’re the most injured team in the league . You had one more year to get a replacement for Kelce and this is what you spend it on ?

My only thinking in terms of taking a Kelce replacement now is that Kelce might've made it clear to them he could possibly be gone after this season and they want him to mentor the next guy up after him. Just an assumption tho. Could just be Howie being dumb.

Might end up making a stupid purchase of the custom VUE with Slim Reaper on the back

Time will tell

No clue why we didn't use one of our FOUR picks in the 6th to move up in the 4th.

and we do nothing and let the Cowboys get Jabril Cox :smh:
jerry Jones out drafting the **** out of Howie

Shambles. But we’re gonna get scraps for Ertz. Member y’all said we was gonna get a 4th a better :lol: 5th or 6th seems most likely

Gonna trade for two 6th rounders and have eight 6th round picks and Howie will trade 4 of them to move up 2 spots in the 5th to draft a lacrosse player from Greenland to convert to tight end

Shambles. But we’re gonna get scraps for Ertz. Member y’all said we was gonna get a 4th a better :lol: 5th or 6th seems most likely

why did we bring him back before the deadline to get hurt again and kill his value again?

Back
Top Bottom