🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We traded down to the panthers so now we pick after the giants and cowboys. Panthers gave us their 6th rounder which means we have 8 picks tomorrow

I dig it, Williams was a trade back option in the 2nd

they’re not gonna prioritize corner especially in this new zone scheme. Or maybe they just didn’t have one on their board after the big ones went. Every need wasn’t going to be met this draft. And you could easily argue O line and D line were bigger needs than CB and LB.

When are we ever going to prioritize those positions? you could argue we had some of the worst DB & LB play for the past decade, a few players aside.

I dig it, Williams was a trade back option in the 2nd

they’re not gonna prioritize corner especially in this new zone scheme. Or maybe they just didn’t have one on their board after the big ones went. Every need wasn’t going to be met this draft. And you could easily argue O line and D line were bigger needs than CB and LB.

We literally have 2 rosterable players at CB rn.

But y’all are surprised? :lol: he gave us another WR. We knew there was an extremely good chance we were going linemen

Howie just isn’t aware that you can draft starters in Day 2.

Best case scenario is Dickerson doesn’t see the field next year because the O line stays healthy and this dude is our 5-6 best d lineman

Wasting high picks as usual

dissapointed.jpg

I mean I see the value..

and dude is athletic as hell

but just thought there were other guys we’d look at.. jabril Cox still on the board.. quinn meinerz is another guy we should still look at

Howie just isn’t aware that you can draft starters in Day 2.

Best case scenario is Dickerson doesn’t see the field next year because the O line stays healthy and this dude is our 5-6 best d lineman

Wasting high picks as usual

I think he’s a better option than seumalo at guard or center

I legit wonder if they really planning to play dude at DE though

i mean I would’ve thought of him as a pass rushing DT option.. with DE versatility.. but not outright a DE, that might kick in once in a while

Back
Top Bottom