🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We lowkey need to lock Mailata. Contract going to only get more expensive come the season

YUP.. for all the yo-yoing we did with did and then the BS we pulled with peters

for dude to play THAT well once he got adjusted and we knew he was big AND athletic as hell.. it was just if dude could get the game down, since things are so technical at that spot

like I could get trying out athlete dudes at DT or DE.. but you gotta learn the technique at tackle vs you could just be a mauler at guard

Take it for what it’s worth, but I don’t know how to feel about this. Can’t deny the talent, but all the other baggage that comes with it…..

Give me all of Deshaun man. Would instantly become the franchise greatest QB. Top 5/6 QB in his prime suddenly becoming available?

it’s time
1628138825601.gif

and who knows when he plays in the league again
The deal would most likely get done without giving up Hurts.

All sources indicate that Deshaun is going to settle. From there he’ll probably be put on the commissioner exempt list for x number of games. Eagles not getting the deal done without full confidence that Deshaun is playing again

No way I want Watson with that legal stuff hanging over his head. The NFL can keep him off the field for weeks or even months without making a decision then he can be found guilty of a bunch of stuff and end up suspended for an entire season. And Texans obviously want a ton of our draft capital.

No way I want Watson with that legal stuff hanging over his head. The NFL can keep him off the field for weeks or even months without making a decision then he can be found guilty of a bunch of stuff and end up suspended for an entire season. And Texans obviously want a ton of our draft capital.
He’s going to settle out of court. It won’t even make it to trial

eagles not trading for a player they’re not confident is going to play. They will want capital but Watson is most likely DIRT cheap right now. 3 1sts and a 2nd or something should do it

Ye normally id be all in but im team roll with hurts

I really wish more fans were down with giving Hurts a chance. I've never seen a dude get written off by his own fans 4-5 games in more than Hurts.

I'm neutral on him. Can he play a full season and be a bum? Sure. Can he play a whole season and get better every week and show he's a good QB1? Absolutely. But we won't know until he's given a real chance.

just give hurts a shot

there has to be a reason you drafted dude in the 2nd behind some new orleans BS or howie shouldn’t still be employed and the scouts involved should be gone

if dude sucks attack the draft and see what options are there

at least with Vick, dude was legit sorry and tried to make amends as much as he could have.. I ain’t trying to root for deshaun after all this

Back
Top Bottom