🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

just give hurts a shot

there has to be a reason you drafted dude in the 2nd behind some new orleans BS or howie shouldn’t still be employed and the scouts involved should be gone

if dude sucks attack the draft and see what options are there

at least with Vick, dude was legit sorry and tried to make amends as much as he could have.. I ain’t trying to root for deshaun after all this

If dude is found innocent of all charges I'd be 100% in on Watson. But if he's hypothetically guilty and gets suspended a season and comes back, I'm good passing on him. I'm not gonna overlook a dude being a scumbag just because he's good at throwing a football

I’m indifferent on Deshaun. I’d obviously rather see hurts pan out and keep our draft capital. And it looks like he has something special building with his leadership in the locker room

but a QB of deshauns caliber doesn’t come around often on the trade market

just give hurts a shot

there has to be a reason you drafted dude in the 2nd behind some new orleans BS or howie shouldn’t still be employed and the scouts involved should be gone

if dude sucks attack the draft and see what options are there

at least with Vick, dude was legit sorry and tried to make amends as much as he could have.. I ain’t trying to root for deshaun after all this

Totally with you buddy. Won't root for Watson if he comes. At least Vick paid his dues and was a model person when he came here and was a joy to watch. I really don't see Watson being that model citizen like Mike. The stories coming out about what Watson did are just 👎👎👎. Dude is bad news.

Quez is the surprise of the camp. Dude spend all off-season working on his game and it's showing in camp (I hear his route running is top notch) Can't wait to see him shine this year. That td he scored late last season, catching it, turning up field and turned on the jets was impressive. Can't wait to see more. 👍👍

Happy 30th Birthday to Eagles fan Mike Trout.

20180121184248.jpg

DVOc5cOXcAU9K2s.jpg

DmdNtJyXoAA9J4d

Sounds like we going to be losing a lot of 21 to 10 games 🤦🏻

if the defense overachieves a little bit with the personnel they have, Hurts isn't needed to be a hero. They give you a short field, especially if they can force turnovers like they did the SB season, all Hurts has to do is throw RB screens, slants, fades, etc
obviously if the defense struggles and he has bad field position most possessions then he's gonna have a harder time scoring points

Not too worried. I feel like the defense is usually ahead of the offense at this time.
Also

Slay/Wilson/Nelson vs the wrs without smith

In addition to
Barnett/Sweat vs Dillard
Hargrove vs Opeta
Cox vs Driscoll

Im sure he is not allowed to use his legs as much or is not trying to

Last edited:
Not too worried. I feel like the defense is usually ahead of the offense at this time.
Also

Slay/Wilson/Nelson vs the wrs without smith

In addition to
Barnett/Sweat vs Dillard
Hargrove vs Opeta
Cox vs Driscoll

Im sure he is not allowed to use his legs as much or is not trying to

Yeah dude had Davante the first few practices and the media said Jalen looked great. Now he's gone and he's struggling. Most QBs will see a drop off in production missing their best offensive weapon

Back
Top Bottom