🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

image.jpg

Just found this in one of my storage bins.
Hope the best for Wentz.
We could always use the higher pick.

image.jpg

Just found this in one of my storage bins.
Hope the best for Wentz.
We could always use the higher pick.
Here I am over here with an on card auto from his rookie year. Got it in 2017 because I thought he was gonna be MVP and now it prob ain’t worth **** lol

he handled these questions really good.. sounds like he got a great head on his shoulders and could be a great leader for the squad

im not too high on him but willing to give him that shot

Week 1 last year we were down 7 starters :sick:

Now only appears to be mcleod

We shouldnt lose this game as long as we take care of the ball. We SHOULD dominate the trenches on both sides of the ball

It's crazy how bad diff sites have us projected next year. By no means am I expecting us to be dominant or anything like that but the fact that so many diff preseason power rankings have us bottom 5 in the league is nuts.

It's crazy how bad diff sites have us projected next year. By no means am I expecting us to be dominant or anything like that but the fact that so many diff preseason power rankings have us bottom 5 in the league is nuts.

I don’t get the 3-4 win projections. Even if we only win 2 division games it’s no way we going 2-13 the rest of the way

I don't know how many people in this thread listen to WIP, but longtime overnight guy Big Daddy Graham passed away.

Back
Top Bottom