🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Welp, I'm ready for this season. Hoping for the best. Super Bowl or Bust, right? Let's go!

I don't know how many people in this thread listen to WIP, but longtime overnight guy Big Daddy Graham passed away.

Sad day for the station and for the city & it's listeners. I got two connections to his show. First is when my wife & I got our little cats back a few months after we bought out home, after a year of so, we switched their food and they got up earlier than prior was like 6:30 but became earlier). So around 5 am or so, they would wake up, and start to meow for food.

I'm a light sleeper, so I get up easily (partly due to having Crohn's and getting up several times a night to use the restroom) so I'd get up and feed then at 5 am. I'd bring my phone for light and my headphones to listen to 94WIP while they eat. I'd have Bid Daddy on and his show was always great. Talked sports, music, movies, and other things. Loved the Big 5. I heard this morning the way Angelo was talking and I didn't know until he said as I didnt hear the beginning of his show.

Other small world moment, I sold several cars to this nice couple. A Ranger back in like 1999 or 2000, can't recall, and then 2 different Ford Focus sedans. Years later, with the last being 2013. Fast forward several years and my wife got us tickets for 2 Funny Philly Guys at the Colonial in Phoenixville. Conklin and BDG. Great great show. Before it started, I headed to the men's room and on my way I saw the guy I sold the Ranger to. He saw me instantly said hello, I asked him how he and Liz were doing. He said great and that they were there as her brother was performing. I never put 2 & 2 together, but the lady who bought the two cars over those years was Big Daddy Graham's sister. Crazy small world! It's a big loss for the area. A true Philly guy! RIP Eddie! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 😇😇😇😇

Last edited:
Cowboys offense didn't miss a beat. Hoping when we play them Hurts can have big games bc if not we can fall behind quick

We drafted a guy who never played football before and he became the starting LT over a first round guy who played that position for years and he stinks

We drafted a guy who never played football before and he became the starting LT over a first round guy who played that position for years and he stinks

peters and coaches f’d him.. dude was getting better as a rookie more he played then they tried to force him on the right side and he got abused

rookie year they shoulda just gave him the job instead of putting Peters back out there

peters and coaches f’d him.. dude was getting better as a rookie more he played then they tried to force him on the right side and he got abused

rookie year they shoulda just gave him the job instead of putting Peters back out there

yeah that's a good point. Crazy how much they abused dudes confidence so early in his career

We did the same thing with WRs and bothering to bring alshon and desean back

also zero clue why we IR alshon and ertz when both missed and we coulda given other guys a shot.. We also missed up a ertz trade before the deadline

Watch the Eagles lose and Wentz win just for D Fly D Fly

happy birthday man :nthat:

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.jpg

:lol: Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom