🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

These dudes really gameplanned for one game

the team we beat almost lost to the Giants. Don't think we won week 1 because of great coaching as much as it was that our opponent is just trash. Our defense played well against the Niners but the offense stunk last week and stinks this week.

This is looking like last season. O-Line hurt, pass happy offense with no receivers, defense that won’t blitz or play man to man.

team really needs a overhaul. Getting embarrassed on national tv by a division rival is gut wrenching. There is no light at the end of the tunnel until December lol

Somehow Gannon still got me the most pissed off rn
Only thing that separates him from Schwartz is the sticks defense. Other than that, we’ve looked exactly the same scheme wise and that’s a joke.

I think it’s long overdue we draft some linebackers and safeties in the first two rounds soon. We have nothing at those positions right now

"The Eagles defense had a decent game, despite what the score might suggest, but rarely got a chance to catch their breath with such poor and ineffective offensive play."

Huh???? BGN be wylin. Defense was trash

Nick Sirianni run the ball.jpg

We really saw Doug let Wentz throw nonstop even in games when he was playing like crap and thought Nick would run a more balanced offense and dude didn't let Miles do a damn thing. Miles had a huge chunk run then didn't get a carry for like 10 snaps. Then when the game was out of reach he decides to run some RB pass plays and Gainwell gashes the Cowboys defense for the entire drive. I don't get it

This some ******* bull **** *** ******* playing tonight. How the **** did this ***** *** **** think his game planning was gonna ******* work? ***** *** **** **** ***** *** ***** ****

I guess if there is any positive to take away, Dillard was ok and put decent film out there

some team going need a LT.. for example check how Jp is doing for the bears

Slay was absolutely terrible tonight. left Schultz and Wilson wide open for TDs.

pretty sure he was supposed to be over the top on the early bomb to Lamb as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom