🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I was worried BG being out would be an issue for the defense since he's basically the on field coach of the defense but it was worse than i expected. Fletch and Slay gotta take over in that department and make sure guys are in proper position on the field and aware of the plays being run

It's not out of the ordinary for division games to be outliers but Eagles looked horrible last night. Kerrigan looks like he has cement in his shoes every time he's on the field. Sanders needs more touches. Hurts needs to go thru his progressions. Sirianni needs to step it up. I had low expectations this season but outside of week 1 we haven't even been watchable.

After three weeks:

Screenshot_20210928-112719.png

After three weeks:

Screenshot_20210928-112719.png

the Indy pick will drop bc I don't see that defense and Reich's offensive playbook allowing them to keep losing. They'll probably finish middle of the pack so that pick will drop but I can see Miami finishing top 10 pick with us so we should at least get 3 of the top 15

My thing with dude was always we can’t afford to take the injury risk

dude is talented as hell.. but we needed to avoid certain people

My thing with dude was always we can’t afford to take the injury risk

dude is talented as hell.. but we needed to avoid certain people

talented or not it was a bad investment, we already have Brandon brooks who’s injured all the damn time . Why would you draft someone That’s already injured out of the gate . It’s just plain stupid by this organization.

We went through this shh with syd and others.. and then been dealing with oline injuries galore

i didn’t mind going oline, but creed Humphrey was there

We went through this shh with syd and others.. and then been dealing with oline injuries galore

i didn’t mind going oline, but creed Humphrey was there
To be 100% fair, Sid was the only injury gamble we took since Wentz. Could’ve gotten Dalvin in RD 1 in 2017 but went with the “safe” pick.

To be 100% fair, Sid was the only injury gamble we took since Wentz. Could’ve gotten Dalvin in RD 1 in 2017 but went with the “safe” pick.

see I have zero issue drafting rbs in the 2nd and taking swings, you need multiple, they can produce right away and you should be replacing dudes on the regular unless you get a decent deal worked out

not taking dalvin in the 1st I get.. but not moving up to get him in the 2nd I’ll never get

oline you need continuity, we saw the impact of constantly not being able to depend on guys

Back
Top Bottom