🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

If Jalen gets worse instead of better, what do you think about giving Gardner a shot? He was a solid QB for the jags and hes young

I mean we have a late bye.. gotta give hurts until at least week 10

yeah I'm okay with this. If the front office knows by Week 10 that they're going QB in the first round then I'd want Minshew getting snaps to see if he's at least talented enough to be a high quality QB2

Yall acting like reagor not getting open tho. He gets underthrown that is not his fault.

Does he have any drops? None that I can recall. He has caught everything.

Only weakness I see is his punt returning thus far

Devonta and reagor are beating cb1 and cb2s but not getting hit on timeand get penalized for it (from fans)

Quez is beating the other cb3 and getting praised (and i like quez but lets keep things in perspective) and yes that was a great catch he made with the PI

Last edited:
Nah he gotta be able to win from the pocket eventually. But we gotta look big picture .. he’s essentially a rookie. And he’s looked better than arguably every other rookie QB this season

Yall acting like reagor not getting open tho. He gets underthrown that is not his fault.

Does he have any drops? None that I can recall. He has caught everything.

Only weakness I see is his punt returning thus far

Devonta and reagor are beating cb1 and cb2s but not getting hit on timeand get penalized for it (from fans)

Quez is beating the other cb3 and getting praised (and i like quez but lets keep things in perspective) and yes that was a great catch he made with the PI

this is all facts

reagor has 19 targets through 3 games

if hurts can get him the ball he would have more receptions

Agree that Hurts just gotta stay mobile. Watching him attempt to be a pocket QB is infuriating

but problem is, he’s moving just to move right now

like there was that one sack where he should have stepped up in the pocket and there was a bubble.. but he kept retreating and then the DE or whoever just grabbed him before he could even step up

found it.. look at the pocket in front of him

but hurts has been retreating and then running on edges.. like thar one play where he was extending things in the endzone and they spoke of a holding penalty would result in a safety

I feel like this game vs the Chiefs, defensive game-plan needs to be bend but don't break. Let Mahomes get his 15-20 yard plays but don't give him the home runs to Tyreek or Hardman. Then hope the pass rush can make it hard for Mahomes to get TDs in the red zone.

Back
Top Bottom