🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

not mad at the young guys for losing this game bc they showed heart at the end but final score isn't the final say in how a defense did. We gave up 400 yards of offense and Brady would've had 4 touchdowns if Fournette wasn't beasting on our run defense.

There is no reason Taylor shouldn’t be seeing the majority of snaps … Wilson is just plain bad … and Singleton is the definition of mid

Bro what did you want the defense to do tonight? Got dam lol
I don’t like the scheme or the guys Gannon puts on the field. Singleton is just terrible and every QB knows it. Yet Gannon trots out a nickle package all game long and they get dominated. I give them credit for making a little run in the second half but overall for the season, they are not good enough

When your QB cant read this field this is the outcome. Blitz the middle and once he drops his eyes 99.9% of the time its a wrap
Opponents have figured out bring pressure from his right or straight up the middle and he’s useless as a passer. A good coach needs to scheme up a counter to that but Sirianni clearly hasn’t

Sirianni needs to treat this offense the way Harbaugh treats his offense with Lamar. They're super run dominant and only throw the ball when necessary like on a 3rd and long. Or they start passing more when the defense adjusts to focus on stopping the run. No excuse for why Miles didn't get a chance once again then finally gets carries and is gashing the Bucs.

I also think it’s 1000% easier to defend us when we run damn near every play out of shotgun for the whole game. Where is the variety?

they preaching at the end of the this video

Last edited:
Sirianni needs to treat this offense the way Harbaugh treats his offense with Lamar. They're super run dominant and only throw the ball when necessary like on a 3rd and long. Or they start passing more when the defense adjusts to focus on stopping the run. No excuse for why Miles didn't get a chance once again then finally gets carries and is gashing the Bucs.

to be honest, I don’t mind it as long as we’re smart

we need to be smarter.. but we need to figure out what hurts is, as a passer

I also think it’s 1000% easier to defend us when we run damn near every play out of shotgun for the whole game. Where is the variety?

they preaching at the end of the this video

Honestly, we had a lot of those issues with Doug especially post Reich. We played too much out of the gun and made everything predictable. Part of it could just be Miles being dumb

Yep. I hate Troy Aikman's commentary but dude was spot on when he said Jalen's deep throws are way too late. He tries to throw to where the WR is rather than anticipating where the player will be and timing where the ball should land
Went from one extreme with WalkItToEm throwing to where dudes should be and dudes ain’t there now to Hurts throwing it to where dudes are instead of leading them

Pathetic offense

not fun to watch at all. Hurts drops back scans the field some times guys are open and just decides to run

Devonta 2 Receptions on 4 targets PATHETIC

Back
Top Bottom