🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I knew this was going to happen eventually, either by trade or him walking in the off-season, but damn. Super sad to see him go.

Mike miss is dumb. Why would you put flacco in. How does that solve anything, you don’t wanna win and yiu still would rather give hurts a chance and lose and at least get a good pick

Whether you like hurts or not theres no way you can tell me he being put in a position to succeed. What kind of rhythm is this shotgun rpo every snap getting him in. None. Even more Unneccessary thinking for him. Help him out ****

Whether you like hurts or not theres no way you can tell me he being put in a position to succeed. What kind of rhythm is this shotgun rpo every snap getting him in. None. Even more Unneccessary thinking for him. Help him out ****
To be fair, the offense is as dumbed down as it can be. It’s basically everything outside the numbers unless it’s a quick slant or deep over. Hurts cant make the MOF reads so RPOs are basically stuff going outside and defenses have already keyed in on it. That’s why these screens haven’t worked since the ATL game.

yes the offense sucks but there’s only so much you can do when your QB avoids the MOF. This is exactly how it was with Doug after the Arizona game. I agree we need basic run schemes but even then that’s a stretch, Miles just might be stupid with anything other than handoff out of the gun. Sirianni gotta look at the 2019 Buffalo game and promote Howard and cut Scott. Use your bigger back as a quasi FB

Before we say what hurts cant do for 100% sure lets try it 1st.
That was a weakness of his coming out. Now under two different coaches we’re seeing the same thing with the passing game and avoiding the MOF to strictly outside

There’s definitely smoke regarding that

If hurts is given a chance to perform and struggles I'd rather give Minshew a shot over Flacco old ***

That was a weakness of his coming out. Now under two different coaches we’re seeing the same thing with the passing game and avoiding the MOF to strictly outside

There’s definitely smoke regarding that
Bro idc about none of that rn. You cant tell me theres nothin coach can do cuz quite frankly he hasnt done ****. A coach job is to adjust , we havent seen not 1 adjustment. We got a mini bye lets see if he does the same exact ****

You putting more onus on a rookie qb then the coach. Im not with that rn. If he fails he fails. But u gotta switch it up got dam. Lets see him not do it

It’s been 10 weeks of him as a starter and I have yet to see one MOF progression. If the first read ain’t there he’s taking off or throwing it hella late

Yes I wanna see Hurts succeed but that’s QB 101. if your QB is literally avoiding the MOF on throws, no amount of game planning is gonna fix that in one week

Back
Top Bottom