🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Idc this a great win. Esp when ppl had us losing FOH

i was one of them

but i love the way Siriani and to a lesser extent Gannon has adjusted.

i can see why Siriani wanted to throw it around with the weapons we had but this should’ve been the adjustment after the Cowboys game

no excuse for Gannon tho . This is the blueprint regardless of who we play

TY Gannon u summa bich. Keep switching it up and doing this rest of year. Win or lose. I cant be mad at that

i was one of them

but i love the way Siriani and to a lesser extent Gannon has adjusted.

i can see why Siriani wanted to throw it around with the weapons we had but this should’ve been the adjustment after the Cowboys game

no excuse for Gannon tho . This is the blueprint regardless of who we play
I cant even say that. All Our wrs are all young 22 yos with little experience. Not like we got some of these other good experienced wrs out there

Watching the Titans vs Colts game, I have 0 regrets that we traded Wentz. Dude still making bad decisions in crucial moments.

Chargers next. I watched that ravens chargers gm cpl weeks back. Baltimore had great success running the ball on them and on D they played man. Humphrey followed mike williams all over the field. I would like to see slay do the same in a perfect world. If we run zone 90% of the time we have no chance. Keenan and Williams will EAT

Colts bye is week 14

sooo we should know if we have their first week 12 or 13 hopefully

They got @ Buffalo and then in tampa back to back weeks, weeks 11 and 12

but they have some winnable ones before the bye, jete and jags next 2 weeks and then @ Texans week 13

but after their bye they have some hard ones possibl/hopefully.. pats, @ zona and raiders

Pats just won without mac doing much. 18/35 217 yards. This is a winnable game. Run the ball make this ugly and on D Gannon gotta mix it up. Dont give Herbert 4 man rushes and zone all day

Pats just won without mac doing much. 18/35 217 yards. This is a winnable game. Run the ball make this ugly and on D Gannon gotta mix it up. Dont give Herbert 4 man rushes and zone all day

The thing is the Pats have a good run defense and good linebackers. We don't have the linebackers to stop Ekeler from catching his 5-10 yard dump offs all game, and if the Chargers put up almost 170 rush yards on the Pats, don't see our defense doing well against the run. I'm not saying we don't have a shot to win but not expecting one.

Back
Top Bottom