🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I mean thats fine you also said the lions didnt have to do trick plays against us all they had to do was run a normal offense :lol:

Im not sure what you saying with not saying we dont have a shot to win but not expecting one?

Last edited:
I mean thats fine you also said the lions didnt have to do trick plays against us all they had to do was run a normal offense :lol:

Im not sure what you saying with not saying we dont have a shot to win but not expecting one?

I'm saying we have a SHOT to win but to expect our defense to follow the gameplan of the Patriots isn't likely to work lol. They have a great run defense and gave up 160+ rushing. Our rush defense is crap. Deandre Swift isn't Austin Ekeler

Well im more so banking on good gannon to come through rather then our personnel or lack thereof

No eric wilson was nice too

Last edited:
Dungy just said herbert saw bunch of tight man coverage, different looks, and confusion.

Gannon you know what you gotta do!

Dungy just said herbert saw bunch of tight man coverage, different looks, and confusion.

Gannon you know what you gotta do!

We def need to keep being aggressive and blitzing. Even if you don't get to the QB early, you tire out the O Line making it easier to make plays late. That's what confused me about Gannon not being more aggressive calling blitzes. We have LBs that aren't good on coverage so why not put them in more attacking positions?

That conservative stuff will not work. Herbert will fk us up. Gotta make him uncomftorable. As good as he is and could be he still a young qb and prone to mistakes and being rattled

He played conservative against Ruggs and a bunch of nobody’s last week v the Raiders.

Just hope the game plan sticks

If packers keep Rodgers, what would y’all be willing to offer for jordan love?

Sooo lets go there.... we 1 game back behind the panthers for the 7th seed. We play saints with taysom hill, broncos, jets, wash and giants 2 times each and dallas last gm of yr with prolly nothn to play for :nerd:

Sooo lets go there.... we 1 game back behind the panthers for the 7th seed. We play saints with taysom hill, broncos, wash and giants 2 times each and dallas last gm of yr with prolly nothn to play for :nerd:
I’m still all aboard team tank. We need difference makers and there’s no need to push for a playoff run. That’s how we end up with Reagor instead of a a Jeudy or Cedarian

Now pushing for that run in 2019 made sense as it gave Wentz some momentum but Howie had to Howie

We not tanking so theres that.

Mia looks like a guaranteed top 5 pick. So theres that
We need more than just one player. We need multiple especially on defense. The only guys on defense we got who was good earlier in the draft was Cox (and Kendricks kinda)and that was the same draft. Need more swings and can’t hope for dudes to fall and think that bozo will trade up for them

Bruh we not actively tanking if we still in tbe mix lol. Esp not after that win against the lions. A guaranteed top 5 pick is gold any year. Not to mention our own and possibly the colts 1st rounder.

Bruh we not actively tanking if we still in tbe mix lol. Esp not after that win against the lions. A guaranteed top 5 pick is gold any year. Not to mention our own and possibly the colts 1st rounder.
I understand that. I don’t trust Howie to get a defensive playmaker with it even if it’s top 5. You know he going OL

Idc if we tank or if we make the playoffs but realistically there's not a single playoff team in the NFC that wouldn't stomp us out :lol:

Team is too inconsistent for me to predict what will happen, I'll just take whatever results in the best possible draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom