🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

You can fire Gannon but Hurts can’t escape this slander. We scored 24 but could’ve and should’ve put up a whole lot more if our QB knew how to QB

The defense was always supposed to be trash but we have too many weapons on offensive to not be putting up 30+ weekly

Nah offense still leaving meat on the bone. Too many pass plays given up and turned into runs because our QB can’t QB.
At this point in the season it is what it is with Hurts. We know what he can and cannot do. But the play calling on offense has gotten better compared to the first few weeks of the season.

You can fire Gannon but Hurts can’t escape this slander. We scored 24 but could’ve and should’ve put up a whole lot more if our QB knew how to QB

The defense was always supposed to be trash but we have too many weapons on offensive to not be putting up 30+ weekly

We punted what twice this game ?Hurts yea was a problem but there’s no way you just watched that game and came to the conclusion the O was at fault

Hurts balled 2nd half I aint hearing that. This on Gannon
It was always on Gannon man.

All I’m saying is that we be leaving meat on the bone early on way too ****in often because passes be terrible…we can lean on the run more often if we actually been building leads. Our RZ offense is tier 0 bad

But the plays Hurts missed could have been TD’s that’s the issue. I do like the balance though, that is how Sirianni should call every game. I just wish we had a QB that doesn’t miss those potential TD’s so often like he does

overall the O played well enough to stay in the game. It’s the defense that was a no show. They made no plays

It was always on Gannon man.

All I’m saying is that we be leaving meat on the bone early on way too ****in often because passes be terrible…we can lean on the run more often if we actually been building leads. Our RZ offense is tier 0 bad
We have and do but that happens across the nfl man. Idk how you can put this on hurts when we saw what gannom just did. Also Im p sure I saw we actually top 5 in the RZ

We punted what twice this game ?Hurts yea was a problem but there’s no way you just watched that game and came to the conclusion the O was at fault
I’ve been saying all season I never cared for the defense because I knew it was gonna be ***. I’m not saying it’s 100% on the offense but we leaving points on the field too often.

We have and do but that happens across the nfl man. Idk how you can put this on hurts when we saw what gannom just did. Also Im p sure I saw we actually top 5 in the RZ
And what was it last week before we had 5 RZ TDs?

I just wanna see minimal improvement on being a QB and I still ain’t see it yet. Sure not getting DeShaun and Russ being rumored is making me criticize Hurts more lol

And what was it last week before we had 5 RZ TDs?

I just wanna see minimal improvement on being a QB and I still ain’t see it yet. Sure not getting DeShaun and Russ being rumored is making me criticize Hurts more lol
You aint see nothing you liked in the 2nd half????

The point is Sirianni is maximizing what he has on O.

I’m convinced Gannon could have 11 all pros out there and we would still be in this passive ********

But the plays Hurts missed could have been TD’s that’s the issue. I do like the balance though, that is how Sirianni should call every game. I just wish we had a QB that doesn’t miss those potential TD’s so often like he does

overall the O played well enough to stay in the game. It’s the defense that was a no show. They made no plays
The offense has enough talent to keep up but there 3-7 pts we do have in some games ain’t enough with the defense. Smith is open every play and we can’t get him the bal. Chargers have the worst run defense yet most the rushing yards is from Hurts scrambling

You aint see nothing you liked in the 2nd half????

it was aight, could’ve been more. That’s my thing. There’s enough talent to do more
The point is Sirianni is maximizing what he has on O.

I’m convinced Gannon could have 11 all pros out there and we would still be in this passive bull****
If Smith ain’t getting 15+ targets this offense isn’t being maximized lol

I guarantee if Minshew did the same thing itd be different but aight man u got it lol
Fixed >D

we can use the “he’s a rookie” thing all year but he’s the same guy he was last year. There hasn’t been any improvement on the basic of basics. Minimal progress on that and the offense is miles better (pun intended). We avoid half the field on throws sometimes and that’s why heavy pressure ALWAYS comes from the left or middle

Back
Top Bottom