🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Sure I might be too critical on hurts but it’s the easy **** like that we’re missing week in and week out. He might not be the worst QB in the league but damn it there are back ups and 3rd stringers making that throw in their sleep. Hell Sirianni making that throw

Sure I might be too critical on hurts but it’s the easy **** like that we’re missing week in and week out. He might not be the worst QB in the league but damn it there are back ups and 3rd stringers making that throw in their sleep. Hell Sirianni making that throw

i hate comparing wentz to dude.. but wentz also had a similar issue where he wanted to see it before he threw it, but wentz had a better arm

he doesnt have the arm he believes he has, which caused a lot of his problems along sporadic dumb shh.. like he’s not on the level of josh Allen or mahomes as far as arm strength but wentz does have a good arm

and hurts ain’t the first young dude to have that issue.. but if you have the level of arm hurts has, you gotta be able to anticipate some things

I’d say hurts has the level of arm of a lot of all time greats.. like brady doesnt have a gun, Peyton had a better arm but still not a gun or anything.. obviously got Montana

but that throw on the goal line is a great example.. you should know where dude is going, as soon as you see he has outside leverage and it’s just open space out there just lob it out there

Ehhh Wentz arm talent alone is probably only behind Mahomes and Rodgers. Not saying he’s that good but off pure arm talent it’s up there

Manning and Brady didn’t have cannons but are accurate. Brees accurate. Hurts doesn’t have a cannon and has shoddy accuracy. His margin of error is alot smaller with that

I use 2 very specific examples, mahomes and josh allen

his arm ain’t as good as those dudes.. those dudes are next level special.. like elway or farve

but the point is, wentz with a good arm still got himself in problems because he thought he could get away with shh

wentz also had f’d mechanics, like cam.. that hurt their own ability

i get that they not going to fire him 9 games in but they gott do something.

Give someone else on the staff playcalling duties or something.

I use 2 very specific examples, mahomes and josh allen

his arm ain’t as good as those dudes.. those dudes are next level special.. like elway or farve

but the point is, wentz with a good arm still got himself in problems because he thought he could get away with shh

wentz also had f’d mechanics, like cam.. that hurt their own ability
Right. But this is about Hurts and he doesn’t have the arm to do those things that Wentz or even Cam could do. Margin of error too small so we gotta hit on the little things

Still can't believe we went from Schwartz that drove us nuts with blitzing too much sometimes to Gannon who never wants to blitz

Back
Top Bottom