🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We need green/black and black/green

1636987273740.jpeg

1636987317760.jpeg

I had some trepidation about how Devonta would translate to NFL, but I was still happy with the pick. There's just nothing rookie about his game.

BEST GAME THIS YEAR SO FAR, WOW

Proud of Siriannis game plan and Gannon showed some balls

Lots of positive things to build on off of this, definetely FEELS better that we slapped the Bronces after tey destroyed the cowgirls haha

HAPPY VICTORY MONDAY YALL!

Smitty limited came in from NDC :pimp:

4D52EA6A-DFA1-4DB3-91B5-595016B92676.jpeg

40E45536-F874-43B3-9D53-53BDA5EDF119.jpeg

That's a beautiful jersey. I'd have one already if it wasn't for Kelly green coming back next season. With the NFL allowing for 2 helmets, I believe the team said kelly green would return for the '22-'23 season. I sure hope so as I'm tired of waiting.

sports radio trying to start the narrative that Miles Sanders shouldn't even suit up with the newfound running success Howard and Scott are having? What yall think?

I think it's ridiculous, Miles didn't get a shred of the carries these other guys did before he got hurt and it's not like Boston Scott is Barry Sanders out there. I say give Miles a legit chance with a real commitment to running the ball

Miles is a much better runner than Howard or Boston. Howard is strong enough to break tackles and get you those 2-3 tough yards on a 3rd and 2 but if your offense is struggling and you need a game changing long run, Miles is the guy

miles need to cut some of the cute shhh.. but he's easily the most talented guy we have as a runner

gainwell is obviously learning and probably already the best receiver of the RB group

Miles is a much better runner than Howard or Boston. Howard is strong enough to break tackles and get you those 2-3 tough yards on a 3rd and 2 but if your offense is struggling and you need a game changing long run, Miles is the guy
I think Miles definitely has the breakaway speed advantage but Jordan for sure sees the holes better than him and doesn't dance around unnecessarily

There's benefits to all of them but coach is in a tough spot as far as who is active on gameday. You can't have 4 running backs active every week

Back
Top Bottom