🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Surprise the spreads only 2.5. Hammering the **** out of the eagles, this should be an easy first home win

Stout gets credit for the OL
Smith was a no brainer

My Anti Howie Agenda ain’t changing. Forever good thing he does there’s 20 bad things
Yeah it’s still **** howie. But he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. If he survived last year, he’s here for a long time

Welp be prepared to be bitter for the next decade plus. Cldnt be me lol

Time to move on time to be strong (diddy voice)
Exactly where my mindset is at. Can still be critical of him but he’s not going anywhere. Just gotta balance the criticism with the credit where it’s due

Meh theres holes but gannon gotta do his part. Alot of the times he hasnt. Luckily we got the 3 picks for the defense >D

I ain't giving credit for ****, the talent level on defense is terrible.

He’s been terrible yea ..but i can’t help but think the previous staff played a large part in the dudes we did have in not developing

You just know the switch to Edwards and Taylor wouldn’t have happened under the previous staff

But this class has been as good as anyones so far. Excited to see what Mchpherson has when he plays

Saints basically have their B team out there on offense tomorrow. This is the game where Gannon gotta let the front 7 go crazy with pressure

Yup and press man. Who is even their wideouts???

I want to see a complete lack of respect for their offense

Like how them seattle defenses used to play us

Back
Top Bottom