🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I remember when people said "pass on Jefferson. He's just a slot guy." And we drafted a receiver that got brick hands instead

402ED52D-E8C2-43F6-9420-FAA323B32708.jpeg

PAIN

I remember when people said "pass on Jefferson. He's just a slot guy." And we drafted a receiver that got brick hands instead
I don’t recall that but there was plenty of talk on him being JMATT 2.0. JMATT was a slot guy when under Chip but clashed with Ertz. When he came back in 2018 was strictly outside was mostly our most productive WR in 2018 before Alshon remembered how to play

Those 2 red zone picks killed any chance of winning this game. You convert both and game is tied going into the final drive and a FG wins it instead of hoping Reagor finally does something

Reagor deserves blame but we wouldn’t need to have him in that situation if we didn’t have dumb decisions in the RZ

he sucks and his issues are magnified because of the timing but Sirianni looking funny after this game

Reagor deserves blame but we wouldn’t need to have him in that situation if we didn’t have dumb decisions in the RZ

he sucks and his issues are magnified because of the timing but Sirianni looking funny after this game

Sirianni looked fine. This was the same script of the last 4 games. Difference was Hurts forcing passes and Reagor playing like ****

how is that going against me saying people said pass on Jefferson? You just agreed with me lol
I mean we should’ve just traded up for Lamb or traded back and took Aiyuk or Laviska or even Mims if we didn’t like Jefferson

Not goin overreact off of 1 game

This was Hurts worse game of his career ..he won’t be this bad again. the running game and defense has been great we’ll be fine

But cut Reagor *** tonite

Tbh i feel bad for reagor more then anything

Now ward...

Why is he on this team if he cant catch that. Thats 2 easy td passes he dropped like that

I don’t recall that but there was plenty of talk on him being JMATT 2.0. JMATT was a slot guy when under Chip but clashed with Ertz. When he came back in 2018 was strictly outside was mostly our most productive WR in 2018 before Alshon remembered how to play
Nope there was plenty of that talk. Y’all wanted speed that year. Said Jefferson wasn’t a good fit. Meanwhile we drafted a dude who isn’t a good fit anywhere

Nope there was plenty of that talk. Y’all wanted speed that year. Said Jefferson wasn’t a good fit. Meanwhile we drafted a dude who isn’t a good fit anywhere
Yea we needed speed. I wouldn’t have had an issue with Jefferson but with Doug there I had concerns he would’ve stuck him strictly in the slot rather than try something outside

Back
Top Bottom