🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Not goin overreact off of 1 game

This was Hurts worse game of his career ..he won’t be this bad again. the running game and defense has been great we’ll be fine

But cut Reagor *** tonite
Im glad you reasonable homie. I know most aint and the pitchforks are out. We rlly was gon win with his arm when he looked bad most of the gm. Lowkey impressing

I'm more fired up from this loss because it's against the Giants who I hate more than any team besides the Cowboys. We've owned this team for like 2 decades and then lost the last 2 against these bums.

We beat ourselves this game. Two red zone picks, dropped passes, Boston TD called back on a hold, Boston fumble on that second to last drive, etc. We don't normally make this many mistakes in the same game

Reagor doesn’t have the dog in him. He’s not a bully or fights for contested catches

he can’t get open. He’s not great on bubble screens or in the open field.

dude is absolutely useless

Reagor doesn’t have the dog in him. He’s not a bully or fights for contested catches

he can’t get open. He’s not great on bubble screens or in the open field.

dude is absolutely useless

He has no redeeming qualities.

JAW is a better player

We ran for 200 yards. It takes fluky **** like this to lose a game when you running like that.

Hurts was bad. The receivers were bad. kelce missing those couple of series were huge
That’s all ******** in the end. There’s no need to call passing plays inside the damn 3 yard line when you running the ball. I’m sorry

We can run the ball all we want but if we can’t execute simple passes with both the QB and WRs, **** doesn’t matter. You can say the INTs are flukes that’s fine, but we continually miss on the easy ****, it ain’t a fluke

I need to see the all 22 was Bradberry locking Devonta up all game or something? There’s no reason Reagor should have had all those targets

Our inability to beat a team with the pass was going to come back and bite us eventually. That’s why I didn’t believe in the whole narrative that we were going to just handle all the teams remaining on our schedule. A good D coordinator will eventually figure us out. They’ll let Jalen get all these rushing yards if it doesn’t lead to TD’s in the red zone and they lock up Devonta and Goedert

I'm not going to kill Hurts cause I don't believe he's the real deal.

But How is it Reagor'a fault that he gets behind the defense but his QB can't make throw?

SmartSelect_20211128-170650_Fantasy.jpg

This is indefensible by both the coach & QB

All in all there was still a chance to win, **** like this happens in football

Devonta being that Hot at the end of the game tells me he was cooking Bradbury all day long :lol:

He never shows that type of emotion

Back
Top Bottom