🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Bro do you watch football? Srs question. Yesterday was an anomaly him holding on to possesessions and the ball has been a strength.

a anomaly ?

yes i watch football and im VERY successful with it in gambling

dont try to discredit me with that nonsense asking if i watch football LOLOLOLOL *****

People forget that it took a few years for Russ to develop into who he is today.

the NFL is just setup differently now where teams are recycling quarterbacks at a very high rate

M
a anomaly ?

yes i watch football and im VERY successful with it in gambling

dont try to discredit me with that nonsense asking if i watch football LOLOLOLOL *****
Man you know I rock with you but you bring up gambling at any single point possible :lol:

People forget that it took a few years for Russ to develop into who he is today.

the NFL is just setup differently now where teams are recycling quarterbacks at a very high rate
Dawg theres been many. Lamar, josh allen, murray etc all struggled early on. Clearly we wouldve gave up on them too. I aint saying hurts is gon be any of them but wow

****s crazy.

Dawg theres been many. Lamar, josh allen, murray etc all struggled early on. Clearly we wouldve gave up on them too. I aint saying hurts is gon be any of them but wow

****s crazy.
I look at guys like Baker and Daniel Jones. Even Mitch with the bears. Those dudes getting significantly longer leashes than Hurts. But you know why.

the ONLY reason hurts is on the “hot” seat is because of our draft capital next year and how things went down with Wentz. Those are things completely outside of his ability as a player. Otherwise he’d be getting another year without question (which he probably will anyways)

Hurts is trash

its my Opinion and it seems like it strikes a nerve with yall for whatever reason

i been in here saying hes trash since the beginning of the season so i aint new to it

i seen enough of what i needed

cool yall dont agree thats fine but dont ask me if i watch football LOLOL

just you dont agree its that simple

and your point is what exactly ?

I dont give a ****..respectfully
Hmmm okay. You find self worth in your bankroll. You think that you being successful in gambling equates to a knowledge of the game.

but go on. We can “talk about it in person” like you were in my DMs on here and on discord like a tough guy. Give me a break.

Hmmm okay. You find self worth in your bankroll. You think that you being successful in gambling equates to a knowledge of the game.

but go on. We can “talk about it in person” like you were in my DMs on here and on discord like a tough guy. Give me a break.

to be successful you have to study the game and know what you are gambling on.. i do find knowledge in my game to be sharp.. i dont blind gamble

im not betting pennies like you do with your little $20 bets a week

you follow someone in that discord (wont say the name) while i do my own

please let me know when you leave the trash sub burbs and actually come to philly

****s crazy.
The difference with them guys is that they have legit arm strength while Hurts doesn’t.

Imma need more then 1 bad game to have a pitchfork out after 4 weeks of progressions. But hey yall gon head lmao.

4 weeks of progressions?

so lets start at week 8

week 8 vs Lions 44-6 W - Hurts 9-14 for 103 yards 0TD
week 9 vs chargers 24-27 L - Hurts 11-17 162 yards 1 TD
week 10 vs broncos 30-13 W - Hurts 16-23 178 2 Tds and 1 Int
week 11 vs Saints 40-29 W 13-24 147 yards 0 Tds

i didnt include his running TDs thats not what i am here to discuss we all know he can run the ball that was never a doubt to anyone

but you mean to tell me weeks 8-11 was progression weeks ?

did he prove to you that he can throw the ball ? or because you see 3 Ws next to the column that its ok with that performance

Hurts sure aint win us those games by throwing

4 weeks of progressions?

so lets start at week 8

week 8 vs Lions 44-6 W - Hurts 9-14 for 103 yards 0TD
week 9 vs chargers 24-27 L - Hurts 11-17 162 yards 1 TD
week 10 vs broncos 30-13 W - Hurts 16-23 178 2 Tds and 1 Int
week 11 vs Saints 40-29 W 13-24 147 yards 0 Tds

i didnt include his running TDs thats not what i am here to discuss we all know he can run the ball that was never a doubt to anyone

but you mean to tell me weeks 8-11 was progression weeks ?

did he prove to you that he can throw the ball ? or because you see 3 Ws next to the column that its ok with that performance

Hurts sure aint win us those games by throwing
You clearly dont watch and thats ok.

U know how many qbs have strong arms that suck. Stop it.

All hail jamarcus russel
You missed a perfect opportunity to say Carson. I’m ashamed lol

what I’m referring to is that guys with strong arms usually get more chances because “you can’t reach arm strength”. There’s a reason Blake Bortles still gets a back up position

You missed a perfect opportunity to say Carson. I’m ashamed lol

what I’m referring to is that guys with strong arms usually get more chances because “you can’t reach arm strength”. There’s a reason Blake Bortles still gets a back up position
You think its cuz bortles strong arm? Lol cmon man. But we getting off topic here cuz i can list myriad of reasons why these bad white qbs stay in the league for yearssss while tbeir black counterparts aint giving the same opportunities. But we dnt gotta go there my brotha

You think its cuz bortles strong arm? Lol cmon man. But we getting off topic here cuz i can list myriad of reasons why these bad white qbs stay in the league for yearssss while tbeir black counterparts aint giving the same opportunities. But we dnt gotta go there my brotha
We don’t. That’s just my stance on the whole strong arm gets more time thing. I know the skin color thing exists

plenty of black QBs who have been subpar getting chances because of that arm as well

answer one question for me

can Jalen Hurts read defenses ?

Crickets GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

there are maybe 10 QBs in the League who technically can …his intangibles and running ability make him what he is. We don’t have any other options because our 100 million dollar QB was mentally weak and couldn’t read defenses either.

appreciate the reply

you are right we don't have any other options just wanted to see some answers "From those who watch the game" :lol::rofl:

Oh boy....you really wanted me to answer that.... :lol: . Sorry to offend you man. We can leave it at that

...So uh

What's gonna happen to Reagor lol

tough to say cause lets be real what is benching him going to really do ?

we have no other WRs really who can even replace him.. i mean they can replace him and do the same thing i guess which is nothing

Back
Top Bottom