🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I fk wit sirianni. I was critical at 1st with good reason but he has righted his wrongs imo

amitt5504 amitt5504
I like Sirianni when he isn’t being cute. Same **** with Doug

gotta leave that flower reference in 2021. Ain’t tryna hear that **** again lol

What’s the point of being fast if you can’t create separation or win 1o1 downfield

what’s the point in being strong if you can’t win contested catches

I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but dude does not want to be here at all. This miss and the subsequent Jefferson pick will for sure be the worst ever draft decision of Howies career. Jefferson is going to be top 3 for as long as he’s healthy.

reagor YALLS man
Shiddd whenever Reag gets deep he has at least 1-2 steps on his man, far too often dudes have to slow down to make a catch that’s tougher than it should be. Did we already forget the Tampa game? Only once has Hurts actually put the ball on the money where the WR going deep (Quez or Reagor) didn’t have to slow down. *****z still gotta catch it tho

#Leadership. That’s my RB :nthat:

D4DAF927-CFAE-44D9-9178-8842782E99D1.jpeg

Man his eyes were dead *** closed on those drops. Thats reached sports therapist/dam near point of no return area.

*Sigh

Devonta Smith 2 Rec on 4 targets

is this what we grabbed him for ?

Hurts is *** and ill die on this hill

but he can run big deal.. garbage

Kinda makes you wanna see minshew for a series. Like can actually yeet it downfield to where guys don’t have to slow down

Fan base is unbearably fickle. Go find me another QB in this upcoming class or currently on another team that we can replace him with. We’re stuck with him for at least another year
Technically it’s our fault lol giving up everything for the SB.

now we stuck with Howie, Reagor and JJAWFUL

You don’t get brownie points for being “right” about a player. You either support him or you don’t. If he sucks, we all lose.

even with this whole Reagor mess and how “right” I was about Jefferson, I’m still rooting for Reagor. Because life’s easier if I’m wrong and he plays well.

look i know i was delusional when it came to benamin but im not gonna let you go down that same path my friend

Hurts is trash save yourself the energy
Simmons??? He showed no progress in years. Hurts at least has in a season

Folks are crazy fr

I must have missed the qb royalty we been blessed with for the past 15-20 years where ppl are so impatient and want a now now now guy.

Do yall watch football or jsut the eagles? There are TONS of teams much worse off then us rn.

Simmons??? He showed no progress in years. Hurts at least has in a season

what has hurts progressed on since his college days? Turnovers ?? oh wow watch out

hoiw about the ability to throw the ball since you know thats what a QB is supposed to do in a throwing offense era

i watch NFL for the Eagles as i am a eagles fan honestly couldnt care less about other teams LOL but what does that have to do with anything ?

this a eagles thread

what has hurts progressed on since his college days? Turnovers ?? oh wow watch out

hoiw about the ability to throw the ball since you know thats what a QB is supposed to do in a throwing offense era
Bro do you watch football? Srs question. Yesterday was an anomaly him holding on to possesessions and the ball has been a strength.

Back
Top Bottom