🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I’m not sure you watching the games if you truly think that
I mean I haven’t lol that’s why I’m asking

They always play when I’m at work. But just off pure highlights that’s what I’m noticing. There’s always room for improvement but if the best throws coming when on the run, it’s a potential cause for concern

Hurts has thrown some dimes. And then he’s thrown some duds. I think that’s the misconception with his “accuracy” issues. It’s not necessarily accuracy but rather inconsistentcy

The boos everytime he went to field a punt was dusturbing. Pls tell me how booing reagor will solve anything. Stupid.

Congrats to our boy Slay. Well deserved

1640238491837.png

Outside of the giants game he has played good football last 7 or so games. We know he has improvements still to be made but outside of burrow and herbert who doesnt? We also seen improvements during the season in real time so we gotta be happy where he is at right now imo.

He very well could have another bad game too but that dont erase the good. People was abandoning ship after the giants game lol. What was a bad game shouldve been he had a bad game but he came back and had a game winning drive.

Last edited:
Outside of the giants game he has played good football last 7 or so games. We know he has improvements still to be made but outside of burrow and herbert who doesnt? We also seen improvements during the season in real time so we gotta be happy where he is at right now imo.

He very well could have another bad game too but that dont erase the good. People was abandoning ship after the giants game lol. What was a bad game shouldve been he had a bad game but he came back and had a game winning drive.
We not letting one drive erase a game full of bad now lol but I agree with you

Back
Top Bottom