🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We win these next 2 games and then see what vikings do (rams and packers) could easily go 0-2. Then just 1 saints L and we in there. :pimp:

He better then all the 1st round picks this year including trevor lawrence who they say is a generational talent (I expect him and others to turn it around just saying) and is better then all the qb prospects in next years draft. Oh and he is set to make under 2 mil next year? Sheeeiiittttttt

Outside of Rodgers coming it’s no one better that could come. Dude has the locker room on 🔒 too

That’s including Russ btw. This version of Russ ain’t THAT much better and he making 30X as much

That screen play to reagor right before the ward td throw is an overlooked gem. He saw a look he liked and audibled to that.

I believe our good friend amitt5504 amitt5504 was saying how we were bad in the redzone.

That screen play to reagor right before the ward td throw is an overlooked gem. He saw a look he liked and audibled to that.

I believe our good friend amitt5504 amitt5504 was saying how we were bad in the redzone.

Were is past tense lol we stopped being cute and passing from the 1 and just running it

Looking ahead but no reason why we cant go in lambeau and give gb a game. Folk acting like we got no chance with any of the top teams. Run game is not goin anywhere and if we take care of the ball we can play with anybody.

Reagor should be banned from punt return duties. Zero speed and no elusiveness. A waste back there. Let Quez try it. Can't be any worse.

Imagine this start vs the packers AHAHAHA

But ya keep looking ahead

Would of been 10 or 14 pts scored by now with that field adv vs a good team

Cant even hit sander in stride 3 yards away

Back
Top Bottom