🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

A win is a win so I'm not gonna be too critical but next week we HAVE to take care of business from early on. The WFT are not good as we saw tonight and when we played them last, but they were absolutely embarrassed by a divisional opponent playing Dallas and they'll be hungry for blood knowing if we win we're in a good spot for the playoffs.

Also, Texans beating the Chargers, Lions beating the Cardinals, etc prove any given Sunday still holds true. I wanna see the offense and defense come out aggressive and make a statement early on.

That moment when us, Miami and Indy were looking dead in the water and now all 3 firmly in the POs (Miami wins tonight and they the 7 seed)

Gotta pray we have minimal Covid issues going into next week. Omicron running rampant in the northeast right now

Bro we got a lot to be thankful and excited about for the future. Especially considering how much of a dumpster fire last year was. To go from THAT to potentially getting double digit wins this year?

Bro we got a lot to be thankful and excited about for the future. Especially considering how much of a dumpster fire last year was. To go from THAT to potentially getting double digit wins this year?
Not enough is being said about how things look a million times better than last season with a brand new coach that everyone clowned early on. Sure it may not be Packers/Chiefs level pretty every week but regardless we put points on the board somehow someway. Lot of people in this fan base need to let it go thinking we’re supposed to just score 100 points in the first quarter of every game, even the great teams take some time to get into a rhythm.

I had low expectations and have been pleasantly surprised. I’ll never be one of those people mad at any progress that doesn’t result in a super bowl. Even the baby steps matter in this league. But the job isn’t done yet. A lot of things can still happen in this weird *** season

It’s still **** Howie
dmliZ52_zps19a0bee6.png

Back
Top Bottom