🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Trusting youth at receiver was not a smart decision this year. We don’t have a guy that can just move the chains and stack up catches. It’s boom or bust on every play and way too many screens for guys that ain’t explosive

i mean, I only think 2 of the current WRs should return

I put our defensive needs above WR, but depending on how draft goes WR is definitely there

if certain edge guys go or CBs or WRs drop

i mean, I only think 2 of the current WRs should return

I put our defensive needs above WR, but depending on how draft goes WR is definitely there

if certain edge guys go or CBs or WRs drop
I think we need a vet. I’m not trying to rely on rookies again. I ain’t even gonna get on the Davante Adams narcotic, it ain’t happening. He’s getting franchised

Allen Robinson or Calvin Ridley should be a target

Mike Edwards ..Winfield ..Devin White.. JPP

We have no pieces like that on D ..not even star wise but athletic dudes who you can line up everywhere and create mismatches

devin white is a huge liability without David

also don’t discount what gannon does that isn’t helping our dudes

Yeah we're def way ahead of the WFT and Giants. Look at the Cowboys. They added a top rookie LB and a top rookie CB the year before and their defense shot up in one season. If we can draft an impact player at LB and CB, as well as another pass rusher or 2 and a WR you can go from 7 seed to top 3 quickly.

I think we need a vet. I’m not trying to rely on rookies again. I ain’t even gonna get on the Davante Adams narcotic, it ain’t happening. He’s getting franchised

Allen Robinson or Calvin Ridley should be a target

i wouldn’t be mad at Allen Robinson on like a 2 year deal.. need to check who else would be available

especially if we jumped on the value of Jameson dropping and redshirting him

devin white is a huge liability without David

also don’t discount what gannon does that isn’t helping our dudes

I ain’t saying He a star ..but his speed alone creates huge problems. We ain’t got no horses like that

If this the Gannon we goin see next season with more pieces i can live with it ..what he was doing during the regular season wasn’t it

I ain’t saying He a star ..but his speed alone creates huge problems. We ain’t got no horses like that

If this the Gannon we goin see next season with more pieces i can live with it ..what he was doing during the regular season wasn’t it

my issue is the cowboys game

we shoulda been blitzing crazy that game.. you asking guys who never played together or at all on this level to play zone.. might as well let them man up and just play fast and loose

but we need high end guys.. Which is why I’m hoping best available at certain spots

we have solid at certain spots.. others we have clear needs

Back
Top Bottom