🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

It’s almost certain we trade one of those 1st round picks for future assets. It’s in howies DNA to make a move like that.

As he should. I’d rather have 2+2 than 3+1

Man i know wat i said like last week but Dallas is mid man :lol:

No reason we can’t win the division next year with some improvements

It’s almost certain we trade one of those 1st round picks for future assets. It’s in howies DNA to make a move like that.

As he should. I’d rather have 2+2 than 3+1

i would typically agree

but if we’re not trading for a QB and going give hurts another year thinking the ‘23 class of QBs is just better

we gotta figure we won’t have 1sts and maybe 2nds for other spots in ‘23 and ‘24

cauae I assume we’ll have to move up in ‘23.. but it’d be the right move, cause we need to fill out roster

41F51E34-978C-4BB4-86C6-BFCA5A14CBAE.jpeg

Reagor definitely doesn’t need more people giving him a pass. He’s sorry as hell. I’ve never seen a WR put forth worse effort on a consistent basis than he did all season

Yeah let's fire our rookie HC that took a rebuilding roster to the playoffs and got beat by possibly the greatest NFL player of all time coming off a regular season where he led the NFL in passing yards and TD passes. Great call

Yeah let's fire our rookie HC that took a rebuilding roster to the playoffs and got beat by possibly the greatest NFL player of all time coming off a regular season where he led the NFL in passing yards and TD passes. Great call
What if it’s referring to Doug and Sirianni lol

Seeing the way the Bengals spammed Chase yesterday makes me sad

Gotta think Devonta about to go off next year ..i got faith Sirianni goin make the necessary adjustments

I want better play designs next season, enough with the RPO’s and WR screens. Sirianni has to develop a backup plan when the run game is locked up. He didn’t have a plan B today and we looked like we did earlier in the season. Nothing came easy

i would typically agree

but if we’re not trading for a QB and going give hurts another year thinking the ‘23 class of QBs is just better

we gotta figure we won’t have 1sts and maybe 2nds for other spots in ‘23 and ‘24

cauae I assume we’ll have to move up in ‘23.. but it’d be the right move, cause we need to fill out roster
That’s what I mean. Howie is going to hedge the risk on Hurts by trading a 2022 1st for a 2023 1st. Just in case he’s drafting a QB in 2023

That’s what I mean. Howie is going to hedge the risk on Hurts by trading a 2022 1st for a 2023 1st. Just in case he’s drafting a QB in 2023

opportunity too good to address 3 spots and then we can spend money on other places while we have the guys on rookie deals

plus we know certain key guys eventually will move on soon

so say we get that center out of iowa.. We can then spend money on RT, when we lose both lane and kelce

our if we miss on a CB, we could spend money there.. or address other spots but DE, spend money there

like I’d like to get the DE out of michagen and give BG 1 last year.. but draft gotta fall our way

if we draft a CB, he’s not main guy right away and has slay to help him grow

Hope y’all watching all these crossing plays that just don’t happen for us

Back
Top Bottom