🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Dawg really? :rofl: :smh:
:lol: Offense was moving all over the field, but drives would stall out due to penalties taking us out of field goal range, killing momentum, and just some odd play calls. Overall a complete game by both sides, but I wanted more points.

Reddick should be blitzing from all over the field ..we rarely run games upfront

How good have CGJ and Epps been tho … we really got an elite secondary :lol::pimp:

Reddick should be blitzing from all over the field ..we rarely run games upfront

How good have CGJ and Epps been tho … we really got an elite secondary :lol::pimp:

We have good stand up LBs now.. I’m not opposed to using reddick in a standup role

bjt I’d like to see it when we have davis, along with 2 of fletch, Milton or BG.. so we have 3 guys with size and then reddick can pick his spot to rush

cant rmember if that’s called a 4-3 over or under, where you have that 4th guy as a standup and the other 3 play basically a 3 man line

but let dude rush the passer

1663646568567.png

He’s also passing in the middle of the field.

Solak discussed it in his pod but the middle of the field is where elite offenses attack. It’s the biggest opportunity for chunk plays. And that’s been the main, legitimate criticism of Hurts. And he’s showing growth.

Like I said, the leadership, the work ethic, and the desire to be great was always there. It is so cool to see him take that next step in front of our eyes.

Slay has more freedom to play his game knowing Bradberry can hold his own with their WR2. Thielen is no slouch and Bradberry had him in check as well.

Tackling didnt look like a problem to me last night. They got no YAC. Their rbs were non existant

Back
Top Bottom