🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Oline penalties stopped at least another 10 points and 400+ passing yards

Most of them were refs

But it’s 3 calls that stand out to me.. the offensive passing interference that was called on devonta, 1 of the downfield calls where the guy was a yard or 2 off the line and then the mailata holding call on that roll out pass

There were quite a few plays where they got YAC to get a 1st when 1v1. Even the TD the dude broke tackles
I mean you not gonna make 100% of tackles lol. Ill watch a replay to see but it didnt look like a problem at all as a whole to me

this and the throw to goedert that he dropped were his best passes of the night

but that holding call was BS

meanwhile they didn’t call the hold on hurts scramble, that actually worked out since goedert turned into a blocker on the play

Dominique Foxworth made a great point at the top of his podcast

Along with hurts gotta give the offensive coaches credit too

Going empty early usually forces defenses to show their hand a lil bit whether be their blitzes or coverage plans.. but that’s because it’s usually a passing set but with hurts, it ain’t

But especially with hurts playing well, his legs are that bonus element.. either teams keep that many guys out there to cover everyone or they account a guy for hurts running.. but it’s overwhelming

Me too. Hurts not going anywhere any time soon. Keep me updated if you see anything

No surprise no Authentics (yet)but DSG has $20 off if you sign up for texts and free shipping so I get the next version as a placeholder.

Needed it asap as there’s gonna be some Skins fans where I’m watching the game Sunday. I’ll update if something better comes up.

Togai time is up.Gave up that blocked fg and had a drop last game on 3rd down that wouldve moved the chains. When tyree jackson coming back.

Back
Top Bottom