🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

1664753827800.png

A high theory I came up with is that this is the eagles year because they are the most complete solid team. The bad teams are always bad and most of the good teams in the league(aside from the eagles), have an issue with them that’s glaring. Chiefs miss Hill. Dolphins got hill but Tuas always hurt. Brady is older + misses goto targets liek gronk. Rodgers misses davante and the offense isn’t as talented in general. Bills are prob the closest thing to the eagles imo

Assuming Hurts plays at this level for the rest of his career with the Eagles, does any other franchise have this many successful Black QBs in their history? Cunningham, McNabb, Vick, and now Hurts. Some franchises don't even have one.

then you got Rodney Peete and Vince young too

3 black QBs have won super bowls: doug Williams, russ and mahomes

Mcnabb has been to a super bowl and had the 5 nfc title game appearances

plus the 5 other guys who have all started multiple games.. plus most of those guys being multiple year starters.. Vince the only one out of all of em who was just a backup/spot starter

not sure how reliable this is, but we have the most games started whereas couple teams have had more individuals or just as much:

A high theory I came up with is that this is the eagles year because they are the most complete solid team. The bad teams are always bad and most of the good teams in the league(aside from the eagles), have an issue with them that’s glaring. Chiefs miss Hill. Dolphins got hill but Tuas always hurt. Brady is older + misses goto targets liek gronk. Rodgers misses davante and the offense isn’t as talented in general. Bills are prob the closest thing to the eagles imo
Chiefs are in a re-tool year. They don’t have the depth, especially defensively.

Dolphins are young and talented like us. They’re legit but we’ll see if they keep putting it together

Bucs O Line can’t and won’t hold up. Their entire roster can’t stay healthy

Rodgers lack of weapons will expose them

Bills are legit the best team in the league next to us.

KC might be retooling but that offense still gonna put up points

I’m biased to Miami since they pay me but them fully healthy also rivals us. One of the few teams with the full secondary to matchup with us

Back
Top Bottom