🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Arizona another team with receivers that don’t scare me

We just need to actually tackle Kyler when we get to him ..this is another game where we simply have more talent on both sides of the ball

The cardinals have looked bad almost every quarter of football except for 2. They're an explosive offense due to Kyler but if you lock them down early and get a 2+ score lead at the half like we have done most games, they won't be able to get back into the game with our defense Teeing off on Kyler

Im guessing sermon was his last progression but he had time to look for him there. Rare bad decision that he will see on the tape.

Besides that pass another strong outing in less then ideal circumstances.

I feel like this going to be a tough game on Sunday. Seems like we havent won @Arizona in a good minute. We should get em tho

I feel like this going to be a tough game on Sunday. Seems like we havent won @Arizona in a good minute. We should get em tho

Don't expect an easy game as it'll be our first game playing on the West Coast since our only road game thus far was in Detroit but if Slay is back I'm not too concerned. Their defense also only has 4 sacks for the season, so if our O Line plays like they have the first 4 games, Hurts should have the ability to do as he pleases.

I already know Kyler goin drive me crazy come Sunday

We need to be in zone most of the game ..don’t let his scrambling kill us

Back
Top Bottom