🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Great job icing their kicker. The announcers we're saying he was shakey kicking that direction.

And I can't believe the lack of awareness from Murray. Slid before the marker, and spiked it to waste 3rd down so quickly, AND they couldn't review the spot (if they wanted to try since they spiked it fast). Unreal!

Micah Parsons is a legit mutant. I hope this o line is healthy next week because he can wreck a game by himself

Cowboys offense with Rush does not scare me one bit

Nope! And I believe they will reek havoc on Rush. And I feel a few picks from the secondary when Rush does try to pass.

Great job icing their kicker. The announcers we're saying he was shakey kicking that direction.

And I can't believe the lack of awareness from Murray. Slid before the marker, and spiked it to waste 3rd down so quickly, AND they couldn't review the spot (if they wanted to try since they spiked it fast). Unreal!

Praying that Malaita is healthy

Dallas also commits to the run

And for all that they put up 15 points. We get to 24 we straight

We have to revamp the offensive play calling , we got too relax and it almost bite us in the butt with those screens .

And we need another cb depth pretty badly

9459E3AF-FA51-4310-9AD3-957DFFD2DEC6.jpeg

Anyone have the long version of the Super Bowl entrance to D&N that you see longer than 20 seconds when they run out?

Back
Top Bottom