🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Matchup wise, I'm confident with how we match up. Our 2 best corners are better than theirs, I believe AJ and DeVonta are better than Lamb and Gallup, Goedert clearly better than their TE, our O Line is better, our QB is better.

You can make the argument that Pollard/Zeke are better than Miles/whoever gets put in at RB2, but aside from that and LB bc of Micah, we're better at almost every position group.

Even with Gannon going soft zone last week we win that game going away if we tackle better and they don’t convert that fake punt

Our ST has been bad too ..idk who the coordinator is but he needs to go. No threat of a return game and we’ve given up a blocked FG and a fake punt

Even with Gannon going soft zone last week we win that game going away if we tackle better and they don’t convert that fake punt

Our ST has been bad too ..idk who the coordinator is but he needs to go. No threat of a return game and we’ve given up a blocked FG and a fake punt

Tackling has been terrible basically every game except the Vikings and Commanders. If you watch the highlights of the Cards game, most of the time that Kyler was able to scramble for positive yards , someone had him in their grasp 4-5 yards down the field and whiffed

Tackling has been terrible basically every game except the Vikings and Commanders. If you watch the highlights of the Cards game, most of the time that Kyler was able to scramble for positive yards , someone had him in their grasp 4-5 yards down the field and whiffed
I said before these guys can’t tackle lol going up against Zeke and Pollard will be a test if they get to the second level

I swear we have the most inopportune penalties ever. They either keep us from going in the redzone, take us out the redzone, or take points off the board entirely. Most of them be highly questionable to. Never seen anything like it.

That could be a matter of the play script too. Are the first 20 or so plays that good to where we score more than anyone early on and when we gotta adjust its stall?

I swear we have the most inopportune penalties ever. They either keep us from going in the redzone, take us out the redzone, or take points off the board entirely. Most of them be highly questionable to. Never seen anything like it.

It’s ridiculous. This has been going on for 2 years too.

Special teams just been escaping the heat every week because we win but it has been awful for several years now. Giving up fake punts is a clear hole in your alignments and good coaches scout it out. I just know Dallas is gonna try one too, they did successfully against us recently if my memory is right.

Not to mention Covey been terrible at catching the ball, Quez at fielding short kicks and Siposs with his punts.

Back
Top Bottom