🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Just watching the QB play around the league …Hurts is about to get a serious bag this off-season

He’s already in play for the best QB in the conference
I’m interested in seeing his number. Do we pay Miles too? How much CGJ getting? Is Mailata getting the duffy?

This finally came in before Sunday’s big game :pimp:

2124383A-9EB0-4E77-B85B-EF7C010537E5.jpeg

I’d prefer it be a package to the panther for you know who

but either works for me

Dilliard is worth more then draft capital as of now. Cuz we contenders. Now if we move him for a player that will better help us right now then sure.

burns for not a 1st is the dream

Dillard, a 2nd and probably another 2nd or 3rd is the dream

that's why i'd rather do the multiple 2nds over one of the 1st especially that saints pick

but dude is only 24 still

Play them how we played Minny

Stack the box
Single high press man

They acting like they bringing the 85 bears D to philly with no mention on how cooper can score enough points. I dont think he can consistently with his arm.

This is a game where being a first half team can work to our advantage. Their pass rush will be less relevant if we have a comfortable halftime lead but if we have that lead, our pass rush should be unleashed on Rush in the second half.

I cant believe 6-0 is only good for 1 game up :stoneface:

Yeah this season is insane. I thought Giants were a fluke team but they're well coached and their defense does enough to keep them in games. We need to sweep the division to make sure we can cover ourselves in case of any injury concerns late in the season.

Back
Top Bottom