🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

That’s nice. No one said anything about Goedert being a slouch. All that was said is that Ertz in 17 was a better player

I would love 2017 Malcolm Jenkins on this defense. CJGJ is a ball hawk but Brother Malcolm was a stud against the run. Probably the best run defending safety we've had since Dawkins.

football-dance.gif

Hey amitt5504 amitt5504 talk about something positive from your 2022 eagles lmao. You know the team that is undefeated
I mean I can admit I was wrong about Sirianni. He is him.

Goedert might take the mantle of best TE in the league after this year

It’s still **** Howie but EYE can’t sit here and act like he ain’t make some damn good additions for the team. Still should’ve let Fletch walk but I digress

I mean I can admit I was wrong about Sirianni. He is him.

Goedert might take the mantle of best TE in the league after this year

It’s still **** Howie but EYE can’t sit here and act like he ain’t make some damn good additions for the team. Still should’ve let Fletch walk but I digress
Hmm why did you leave out the leading mvp candidate?

Jokes aside, Hurts been proving me wrong all season. I’m happy to eat crow on that one. EYE am not crowing him MVP after what happened the last time but I wouldn’t be shocked if he did win.

HOWEVER…….if Tyreek breaks 2k receiving he has a legitimate shot

Hell will freeze over before the NFL gives MVP to a receiver ..Tyreek with his history especially has no shot :lol:

Jokes aside, Hurts been proving me wrong all season. I’m happy to eat crow on that one. EYE am not crowing him MVP after what happened the last time but I wouldn’t be shocked if he did win.

HOWEVER…….if Tyreek breaks 2k receiving he has a legitimate shot

What happen last time ?

Hell will freeze over before the NFL gives MVP to a receiver ..Tyreek with his history especially has no shot :lol:

What happen last time ?
If Tyreek gets 2K receiving when no one has never did it, it could happen. I ain’t say it’s likely but there’s a shot

Last time, that QB got hurt

Back
Top Bottom