🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The last 3 games on offense... its all self inflicted. Turnovers, penalties, etc. Ye goedert will be nice but we just killing ourselves more then anything.

Rodgers can’t throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field and they still aren’t playing press coverage smh

gannon going gannon

explain to me why we ain’t running a big 4 man front and then bringing extra guys into the box for run lines instead of this 5 man line shh

should be trying clog the middle with LBs and DBs

gannon going gannon

explain to me why we ain’t running a big 4 man front and then bringing extra guys into the box for run lines instead of this 5 man line shh

should be trying clog the middle with LBs and DBs

I agree that we should be pressing ..but we running with Suh Joseph and Milton on early downs

2 of them dudes ain’t been here for 2 weeks ..Milton has been a disappointment

We don’t have the dudes ..i can’t wait until Jordan is back

I think it’s how guys are being used

we need to run more single gap stuff and allow most of the guys to attack.. then allow LBs to flow and fill

we literally saw Green Bay do it to us.. send a run blitz.. rather than asking guys to hold and react, alllw them to attack

I think it’s how guys are being used

we need to run more single gap stuff and allow most of the guys to attack.. then allow LBs to flow and fill

we literally saw Green Bay do it to us.. send a run blitz.. rather than asking guys to hold and react, alllw them to attack

Given the choice you taking Will Anderson or the best DT in the draft ?

I’m leaning Jalen Carter or one of the Clemson dudes

Given the choice you taking Will Anderson or the best DT in the draft ?

I’m leaning Jalen Carter or one of the Clemson dudes

easily for me it’s carter.. but it’s carter and will Anderson easily over everyone else

then probably Georgia DB.. don’t know much on other DBs

Carter and Davis would allow everyone else to do a hell of alot

i just hope gannon would get more creative if we had that miracle happen

The Oc gonna be gone before him

that‘s why we need frank in the building

I already see us incorporating more of fangio’s concepts.. but dude needs full control so we do more with guys than what gannon offers

300 rushing yards

Remember that when dudes talk **** ..we can pass if we have to. If we went to lean on teams this what we can do to them

Back
Top Bottom