🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Gotta find a way to keep AJ tame next week. We know he wants revenge but he been having fumblitis lately

1669612561088.png

Thank jesus he went and got the ball

its the kicking team that needs it to go the full yardage

Didn't actually need to. Ball didn't travel 10 yds and if GB touched it (which there were 3 or 4 GB guys there ready to grab it if it went past 10), it would be a penalty.

Last edited:
Didn't actually need to. Ball didn't travel 10 yds and if GB touched it (which there were 3 or 4 GB guys there ready to grab it if it went past 10), it would be a penalty.

the point is.. as the receiving team, you’re better off getting on it

or could end up in that Atlanta situation.. hell I think it happened to us too.. where you end up leaving it and giving the kicking team a chance on one of those dribble ones

Think we have something with Blankenship ..besides that angle he took he was great

We need Goedert back in the worse way ..we are much easier to defend without him in the middle of the field

Loved to see Quez and the RBs getting involved in the passing game ..need to keep that going going forward

It’s only a matter of time until our STs cost us a game

I’m not gonna crown Blakenship after one game but he has some potential. If CJGJ is out for an extended period I have concerns with Epps, Wallace and him back there

Blankenship had that very bad angle but Epps also did get cooked on that route too

Shocked me to see a white dude in the secondary for a second. Haven't seen one since Jason Sehorn:lol:

af1 1982 af1 1982 said Jones was mid and Jones been taking it personally
He is mid. Literally middle of the pack amongst starting RBs

Henry
Saquon
Chubb
Taylor
Dairy Sanders
Kamara
Ken Walker
Ekeler

I would all take over Jones. He’s good but he’s not elite level like people say he is

back up the Brinks truck for Hurts man.

Pay the man not only for his skill set. You’re paying him for his intangibles. Leadership, work ethic, demeanor.

Solak brought to a great point. While Hurts might not possess the skill that Mahomes and Lamar does, those other QBs were getting frazzled during game situations like penalities, turnovers, etc. Hurts doesn’t move man. Only dude in the league like that aside from Brady (again, not comparing skill set). You just can’t teach that at this age

Back
Top Bottom