🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This was my point with using layers to attack the run game

also helps when guys in the dline aren’t getting washed

With the #1 seed the Dline will get us to the bowl. Behind that crowd giving them the extra juice they gonna wreck sht I am sure of it.

Even Cox has looked much better with Suh and Joseph on board.

The dream ain’t dead!

1670300102151.jpeg

Real talk are we taking Hurts for granted?

This man ran for 150+ and then turned around and threw for 350+ with over 70% completion %... in 3 quarters!!!

Cmon man

We need to beat the Cowboys on Christmas Eve regardless of whether or not we have the 1 seed locked. The media hype on a #1 seed eagles vs a potentially #2 record in the NFC in the playoffs would be enormous and we need the team to have the confidence that they can whoop them when the time comes.

I want to beat them and beat them badly on Christmas Eve honestly

Yeah idk why there's this weird percentage of Eagles fans that's like "idc if we beat the Cowboys on Christmas if we get the 1 seed." The Cowboys are 1 of 2 teams in the NFC that can give us a huge fight in the playoffs and I'm not trying to go into that scenario with our last matchup being an L. Plus, Dak has never lost to the Eagles in his career and I can't let that continue

I want to win but I really wont sweat it if we lose as long as we got the #1 seed. All that matters

I want to win but I really wont sweat it if we lose as long as we got the #1 seed. All that matters

Shhhh I’m more concerned about these next couple of games before that and making sure the end of the season doesn’t really matter

So we can rest guys and/or make sure guys don’t get hurt

I want us to be starting Dillard at tackle vs the giants that last game

If we got the 1 seed locked before that game and we're resting starters then I'm not stressing that game, but if we have the 1 seed but Nick wants the starters to keep the momentum going and they play, we have to win that game.

If we got the 1 seed locked before that game and we're resting starters then I'm not stressing that game, but if we have the 1 seed but Nick wants the starters to keep the momentum going and they play, we have to win that game.
As long as we dont lose before facing them we fine

Back
Top Bottom