🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I give Jalen all the props and respect in the world for what he's been able to do but I also give the coaching staff and Howie a ton of credit for surrounding him with the talent and playbook to compliment his strengths on the field.

While howie and coaches deserve credit

You gotta give that man his flowers for the growth.. this man wasn’t throwing to the middle of the field and couldn’t be late at all

I did not believe this dude had this in him.. I’m at the point now where I’m surprised with dude missing throws

Even on turnovers, you see the reasoning

I give Jalen all the props and respect in the world for what he's been able to do but I also give the coaching staff and Howie a ton of credit for surrounding him with the talent and playbook to compliment his strengths on the field.
I mean all coaches deserve some credit but overall Na I aint buying this. Lets not forget the majority narrative was that we was in Qb purgatory off of 1 season lmao. Folks didnt even want to see what we had in him. They had his whole career mapped out. Made me sick.

I’m definitely not giving credit to Howie but coaches for sure. Stoutland is the single most important person in this franchise

Howie deserves credit.. what’s the biggest knock on howie right now, the 4th gamble on Quinn?

Gannon the one i question but we got lucky and stumbled into answers for my questions

Im thinking we need to resign Hargrave.

Howie can make it work

Depends on that saints pick and price.. but someone going see them sack numbers and offer something crazy

Hopefully we can get Joseph and/or suh for cheap

Also if colts blow things up, I’d check price for Buckner

I figured Suh and Joseph are ring chasing rentals.

Yea.. but I’d rather sign them for cheap as backups and move on from other guys especially depending on saints pick

But I need to see price on all these dudes

I would resign Joseph if possible ..we need a nose obviously to make this D work

This the one right here. We get them 2 workin like this in the playoffs it’s over

I would resign Joseph if possible ..we need a nose obviously to make this D work

This the one right here. We get them 2 workin like this in the playoffs it’s over

that’s my point on both joseph and suh.. if both guys are cheap I’d rather keep them as solid depth

davis should play more than just the 0.. also I think we should keep him at around 35 snaps

hargrave is going finish with double digit sacks, someone going offer that man big money.. and love fletch but don’t want to be paying him anything in the 8 figures

but I look at hargraves and fletch as thriving in specific roles and helps with the guys we have around them.. but I also blame gannon for asking them to do certain other things

this the throw I was surprised he missed

but telling where we are where it’s surprising dude missed this

The only way the giants keep this close is with Daniel Jones legs. He can’t beat us from the pocket

Should be the same gameplan as last week. We don’t have to blitz much if at all

The only way the giants keep this close is with Daniel Jones legs. He can’t beat us from the pocket

Should be the same gameplan as last week. We don’t have to blitz much if at all

again.. use a 4 man line and keep certain folks amongst that 4

and then clog the middle.. Let LBs and a safety flow forward

i Know gannon is slow to adjust but why this dude got fletch and hargrave next to each other

first thing I looked for on that long run

Back
Top Bottom