🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Real talk tho hope Reed is ok ..i don’t want 42 on the field

Anthony Harris just got released..might be worth bringing him back on the practice squad

it’s very likely we getting Dallas 3 times this year. Tampa goin be the 5 seed and they suck
I’m not scared of them after this performance. Zeke is done. Dak is prone to throw interceptions and on the other side, one thing jalen doesn’t do is make bad decisions with the ball. That’s the thing about the Vikings and cowboys. Their Sb’s will give you plenty of opportunities to capitalize

Our biggest threat in the NFC playoffs is the Niners, not the Cowboys. Even if their offense sputters, that defense is elite

5D8BD4A2-5C06-40DD-8EDD-D4E1818B391D.jpeg
Number 1 in passer rating after Tua and Geno's stinkers, yesterday. MVP should be in the bag with a couple more steady performances. Jersey gotta get copped soon.

Dline finally has not underachieved. Was rocky at 1st but they been dominating

I blame Gannon

If he played to dudes’ strengths from jump we could have been avoiding some of these concerns or that 1 L

Also having a decent backup to Davis.. or just a decent option if he had growing pains

I’m telling you if we get Sweat and Reddick playing like this in the playoffs it’s over

Then BG Hargrave and Fletch with more pass rush ..and if we get anything from Quinn

As long as we only play fletch and hargrave next to each other at the DT spots on obvious passing downs, we gucci

otherwise swap those guys out as the 3 tech

He won't be a huge need against the Bears so he can rest up for that game, but we can't trust KVon as our starting Safety against Dallas' offense so I'm hoping he's back for that game.

Gardner-Johnson is scheduled to come off IR next week (Goddert this week). So we'll have him back for Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom