🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Joy Taylor was right.. people just reluctant to change their opinions

They had a point of view when he was drafted.. and then limitations in his first year

But they aren’t watching him on a game to game, throw to throw or snap to snap to see all the things he’s doing

Even stuff like saving lane from a sack or two
Ye people always mention our great oline (they are) but never how at times jalen bails them out just off pure athleticism.

They help each other out.

Ye people always mention our great oline (they are) but never how at times jalen bails them out just off pure athleticism.

They help each other out.

yup.. i mean i was skeptical of hurts as a thrower

but having watched every snap of eagles football this year, pay that dude

as i said, i'm surprised when he misses throws now.. and 2 of his 3 INTs hit the hands of his intended WRs

if anything id knock WRs for dumb shh before i started with hurts.. either someof the drops or the fumbles

the INT he had in the jags game was bad.. but that's only thing i can point to.. i dont blame him for he deep shot to AJ in double coverage, we've seen those work out

Its simple...on a very talented roster, Hurts has been the best most consistent player week in week out.

but this a perfect example of the stupidty

this dude had 40 other QBs over hurts

FkDMMcYUcAA1FtW

The QB talk is weird cause that dude has Lamar at 3..

It’s people reluctant to give up their biases. It’s no way in hell you can tell me Lamar is a better QB than Hurts right now.

Lamar is hurt and limited by the OC

But you got dudes like Brady, Rodgers and even dak getting legacy picks to varying degrees

Mahomes I get.. Allen probably playing hurt.. Herbert got the talent and upside, but hampered by that OC

Just hard to see the arguments right now for certain folks

People really being obtuse about all of this

the running game gets expotentially easier for the actual RB because defenses have to account for hurts as a runner plus our oline’s ability to get to the 2nd level

but hurts is making everyone’s job easier.. we see the should be sacks not happen

I'd be concerned if we couldn't beat the Bears without any real weapons this late into the season lol. Let Goedert rest so he can go off against Dallass

???

The Bills are loaded :lol: They possibly have a better record with Hurts because he wouldn’t have been turning the ball over like that

You could argue they have a better defense than ours ( Talent wise ) as well

IF we win the bowl

Kelce can do a whole MONOLOGUE strictly on Hurts during the parade.

I dont ever remember seeing anything like this

ALLLLLL during the offseason all MOST people were saying they didnt care how good the roster is because Hurts was the QB.

"AJ Didnt come to run block"

"But your qb is Hurts"

"No wrs want to play with Hurts"

"You guys are in qb purgatory"

I can go on and on.

Fast forward Hurts comes in and exceeds all the steps everyone placed on him (in one offseason!!!) and now its lowkey being discredited and disrespected on the work he put in because.... "the roster is too good????"

Hurts has literally been the head to the snake if you will. The best player on the team.

I dont ever rememeber seeing so much controversy on a players growth before.

Also Micah got up there sounding like an insecure CLOWN.

Its the same offense and scheme from last year just adding AJ.

Talking about he not top 5 in anything. Well actually he is top 5 in alot of qb categories you big dummy.

You didnt have no problem being the talk of the division last year and when you not the talk as much this year you got to go and downtalk the next guy. Clown behaviour.

It’s unprecedented. A lot of it is coming from brothas too which ain’t surprising.

Allen took off and you ain’t hear none of this.

Lawrence improving dudes are on theirs knees with praise

Back
Top Bottom