🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The resurgence of the pass rush while CJGJ is out has been beautiful because once he gets back, teams either risk holding the ball too long and taking a sack or throwing under pressure and risk throwing a pick. The team seems to get up most against better teams so I'm excited to see how they respond to playoff scenarios

I expect this to be pretty vanilla for both teams.

They pretty much clinched as a 5 seed and us a 1 seed.

Add in the fact we could play again.

Kvon is still mid but he was good today
Solak was saying that the injuries have become a blessing in the sense that we’ve been forced to adapt with Kvon, Reed, and Maddox and safety. That gives us options we feel comfy with in the playoffs

Solak was saying that the injuries have become a blessing in the sense that we’ve been forced to adapt with Kvon, Reed, and Maddox and safety. That gives us options we feel comfy with in the playoffs
Can’t lie, definitely miss the Kist and Solak post game pods. Probably why I’m “¯\_(ツ)_/¯” for this year. Can’t get hype dealing with BLG lol

Dayum :smh: At least he’s not out for the season.

Need Gardner Minshew to come in and play Good ’Ol Saint Nick Foles and beat the Cowboys.

Bruh if week 18 turns into a Must Win vs the Giants 🤦🏽‍♂️
Gonna need Gardner and the run game to cook against the Saints so he can rest that final week.

Bruh if week 18 turns into a Must Win vs the Giants 🤦🏽‍♂️
Gonna need Gardner and the run game to cook against the Saints so he can rest that final week.
Saints been playing well lately. Granted they still mediocre but they have something to play for with their division still wide open

Can’t lie, definitely miss the Kist and Solak post game pods. Probably why I’m “¯\_(ツ)_/¯” for this year. Can’t get hype dealing with BLG lol
Go listen to Solak new podcast “the Philly special”. Wayyy better. So so good and they’re pretty realistic with their assessment of the eagles as well as other teams around the league

just glad it wasnt his throwing shoulder.. and nothing is broken.. and we maybe need to just win 1

Makes the gameplan yesterday look even dumber

There’s not a chance in hell we lose out ..it’s a real possibility we beat Dallas Saturday

Would be hilarious if Minshew beat Dallas

But I’m still pissed at the gameplan yesterday our running backs been killing for several weeks now and they decide to switch it up against the Bears of all teams

We’re going to win. Their defense is food and Goedert is coming back.

Offensively they are not going to be able to block whoever we put on Peters side. We goin wrap everything up

Their injuries on defense is huge

hopefully it’s a big day for the run game

Anytime the O Line is told "this game is on you and the run game " they perform at a high level. Fully expect Miles to ball out. Especially since he should be fresh after barely being used Sunday.

It's too perfectly scripted for the NFL for us to lose without Hurts and meet them in the playoffs where both teams will think they only lost bc their starter was out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom