🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Our defense has been heating up with QB pressure and their defense has barely gotten pressure as of late. If there was a time for our defense to go off, this is it. Especially when they have made it clear they think their defense is superior

Their injuries on defense is huge

hopefully it’s a big day for the run game

Very true. Vander Esch is most likely out as his neck is messed up. He's their leading tackler for the season so that's massive for us.

Bruh if week 18 turns into a Must Win vs the Giants 🤦🏽‍♂️
Gonna need Gardner and the run game to cook against the Saints so he can rest that final week.

They were saying, that if they need him for the Giants, he'll play. There is ZERO chance that if we lose this Saturday and to NO, that Minchew is still playing. Jalen will play in that game if it means getting the #1 seed. Book it.

Now, if we miraculously beat Dallas, you won't see Jalen back till the playoffs.

Wym our defense has been going off lol

Esp the dline

yup.. once it became obvious the problems with the defense and certain guys.. and the new guys came in, everyone fit into their right spots and in the right situations

I know it's precautionary and Jalen should be good but put Nick and Shane through the boxing glove on stick drill just for f'in up the vibe.

We got 8 pro bowlers and prob should’ve had at least 12 .. CJGJ Bradberry Hargrave and Sweat robbed. Could’ve made a case for TJ too. Goedert is in if he doesn’t get hurt

Whole Oline pro bowlers or alternates :sick:

Only cause we need y’all to lose out and us to win out, I hope it’s a short-term thing where he’s back for the playoffs.

Only cause we need y’all to lose out and us to win out, I hope it’s a short-term thing where he’s back for the playoffs.

Short of it being a broken collarbone with a torn muscle, he's playing in the playoffs. No question.

Gardner goes down to Dallas and wins this, the next two won't matter. He can rest all he wants till the 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom