🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

That was Pi on devonta in the end zone

but minshew had gianwell on the check down just now.. needed to know he had 2 downs

I have mixed feelings after this game. The offense put up 27 with a backup QB and 4 turnovers. However, the defense gave up 40 and had Dak looking like Mahomes so I'm very disappointed by that.

Throwing to Quez twice in high pressure situations Makes no sense.

This just proves that ain’t nobody hanging with unless we turn the ball over. It took 5-6 miracles for these bums to beat us

I hate seeing a messy *** beat ourselves type game. Everyone seemed out of sorts without Hurts. I am DONE with Quez, that guy is not reliable to be getting so many crucial targets. And why the hell did we just forget about Goedert in the second half?

As bad as we played it all coulda been over if you stop them on 3rd and 30. There is no excuse for that, idc who is injured on defense. That is pathetic fundamentals from all these vets in the secondary

It’s not gonna be a cakewalk to just win one more game either. As bad as the defense and run game was today without Hurts

More disappointed with the miles fumble than anything

and the 3rd and 30

slay also gave up the penalty on 4th down

slay and miles this one, but especially slay

yea slay got got by TY twice

What I don't get is why they don't key in on ceedee whenever he's in the slot. especially without avonte. you know dak gonna spam tf outta ceedee whenever he's in the slot. they kept thinking josie could hold his own smh

Middle of the field was automatic for the entire game for Dallas. Scott was a mark and got smoked by Ceedee repeatedly and we made no adjustments. That Dak stat against zone coverage was just ridiculous. Stop playing so damn soft in crucial situations

You don't beat a team 3 times in a season very often. So let them take this L where they let Gardner drop 355 on them in their own indoor dome. We'll see them in the Philly cold soon and shut this conversation up

You don't beat a team 3 times in a season very often. So let them take this L where they let Gardner drop 355 on them in their own indoor dome. We'll see them in the Philly cold soon and shut this conversation up
Bingo.

Long game fellas. It was written the moment Jalen went down.

Parsons says those comments about being a system QB. Hurts goes down. Close game with Minshew, strokes the system QB narrative.

Trilogy in the playoffs. It’s for the better, big truss. I feel more confident in winning a SB after losing that game. See the bigger picture

Don’t matter who it is, it’s 3rd and 30 how does someone get behind you?

Minshew was adequate but his ball location was pretty bad, the receivers made him look a lot better than he was tonight. Devonta is a god damn star though that man had hands of glue

Back
Top Bottom